The online racing simulator

Poll : see post

would definitely be interested
would be interested but not likely to attend
would be interested if price etc was right
would not be interested
Don't make me laugh, with your drunken history I expect to see you going around the wrong way.

STOP GO PENALTY /shift p
Maybe there is more than meets the eyes on this drunken tool?
12th June is in my diary for this . I have another race 6 days before so it's going to be a hell of a month, I hope my ribs are still intact!
I could go get you some spare ones from the local chinese Becky Om nom
date set as 12th of june at 2pm and yes gills you can race, when i get onto my desktop later i will do a bit of fetling to this thread and get the details in the first post.
Fantastic mate, thanks very much. Look forward to this a lot!
one thing i will say, and i am gonna put it in the first post when i change it in a min, is that on the day if you are one of the under 18 but experienced guys then bring proof of your experience whether it be your msa license karting or otherwise, or whatever you have to show your experience

First Post Updated
Please confirm me for this event - Tristan Cliffe.

Will get a cheque to you soon, hopefully tonight, or I can transfer the money electronically (if you wish to give me your account number and sort code via PM).
Hey James, can you put me down.

Adam Pettigrew

Is paypal ok for the transfer?
Becky - is this the place that were ideal for you? If that's so I am with you on this I just need confirmation from my work that everything will be cool and I can get a weekend off. (means I take friday and monday off work so no stressssss).

So, price is 150bucks if I understood it right?
If it's 50 quid per person and 100 quid per kart; are we getting a kart each or will we be sharing? My guess is a kart each since the race is 50 mins long.

Anyway, put me down on your lil' list

Mp3 Astra - Michael Passingham
we are limited to 16 karts so we will have to run teams of 2 drivers which is the normal enduro 50 setup but if there is space and you dont mind paying the £100 you could have a kart to yourself

TVE: its £50 each driver (2 drivers per team)

paypal is great. email is: james12s@hotmail.co.uk

and bank transfer is fine tristan ill pm you the details
Sounds good, £50 for 50 mins I would hope, if it is £50 for 25 mins then your nuts
**** team, I'll beat the crap out of you all solo!

Cross my fingers that this works out for work, flight, Becky and all others things!
no its £50 for what would end up being about 32 mins, thats the going rate tbh i may be able to get us a little bit longer but thats only a maybe, it depends on numbers if we dont get that many then we can run single drivers and have a shorter race
See if you can get us a deal... Don't get done, get James' uncle!
James is there anyway I could send over a cheque.

Or depending how it goes i may have a chance of doing paypal.

Arox Please come i would love to be in a team with you.
yh cheque should be fine if thats what you wanna do, ill pm you my address if thats what you wanna do
lol ill see it depedns if they have anything after but the price wont change unfortunatly, he cant really change that, and if we are gonna get it a little bit longer we wont really know til the day unfortunatly
lol keep forgetting to edit my last one when i forget something
Have you got a deadline of when payments need to be in?

James, Bribe your uncle with an S2 Licence and make him do the day for free.

By any chance he hasn't been a Clerk of the course at bayford?
I think it's first come, first served, so deposits earlier rather than later will guarantee you a place. Leave it too long and you might find you have to just watch
The price is great tbh, in Norway you pay absurd prices compared to that.

Well, but if it's team.. hmm.. who wants to team me?
Quote from tristancliffe :I think it's first come, first served, so deposits earlier rather than later will guarantee you a place. Leave it too long and you might find you have to just watch

could have said it better, deadline would be about 7 working days before the event but the sooner the better. as for teams we have 2 options we either prearrange them or have it done by draw with names out of a hat on the day, its your choice

lol dont think an s2 license would work although he was interested and suprised when he had a go on mine. as for him having been the clerk of the course i think he may have but it may have been neil when you had your erm 'moment' and he's not there any more
Anyone wanna be on my team? I have candy :icon23:
You know Gills, people are gonna be asking to see the 'Gills Face'.

So doing that will make someone join your team for sure

South East Karting Meet Sign Ups
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG