The online racing simulator

Poll : see post

would definitely be interested
would be interested but not likely to attend
would be interested if price etc was right
would not be interested
I'm racing at Snetterton that weekend, so unless it changes I'm sadly out. If you can't go gokarting, why not have an LFS meet at Snetterton and cheer me on!

I'm relatively free in April
there are cheaper options but it would mean less track time which with people potentiallty travelling for it i dont want to do really. about the dates, one good thing about that date is that there is a formula 6 race in the morning so if anyone did turn up early there would be somehting to watch. also for anyone who is coming from further afield there is a travel lodge in the town, unfortunatly i havent got a big enough house to put anyone up fo the night

@tristan: if you tell me what dates you can do that would be good, and on the subject fof cheering you on, your at brands this year arnt you? if you are may have to come watch

edit2: if everyone is ok with april ill see what he has free then
Quote from james12s :@tristan: if you tell me what dates you can do that would be good, and on the subject fof cheering you on, your at brands this year arnt you? if you are may have to come watch

I linked to my calender in the previous post

Yes, we're at Brands on the 28th March! Opening round of the season, and I'm going there not only to win, but also to dominate. The car should be even quicker this year, and I'm a vastly superior driver to what I was 12 months ago* (a relative phenomenon obviously, as I'm still just a keen amateur)

*I'll still suck at karting though. Can't get used to braking properly with just the rear axle, and I'm not talented enough to cope competitively with solid rear axles.
nice one, see what poeple say about april, hopefuly youlle be able to come then. im gonna be awful as well tbh, i know the track but completly lack talent, but i enjoy it thats the main thing
Is £1.40 a minute the going rate these days?
seems so, its inline with buckmore parks price
Well, that rules me out then. Only 17 and without an MSA license. Pain in the arse since it's pretty much just down the road from me.
how much experiance do you have?? i aint promising anything but ill see
Do you need lisence to drive these karts?
Quote from james12s :how much experiance do you have?? i aint promising anything but ill see

Sent PM.
I'm playing host to Fel and TVE so if it's going to be April please avoid the weekend of 24th-25th. If it goes with the original June please avoid the weekend of the 6th. Currently I can re-prioritise everything else but these are fixed dates I can't move.
if it was gonna be april i was gonna see about more towards the middle of april anyway(depending on what is there), i think the best thing to do is make a list of dates people cant do then see what is avalible
Your great Becky

If we can find a weekend that suits for her, and a known/set/speiciq date, then I'll most likely will join.

Just need to sort out with work, but if the date is known at least a month before it happens I'll sort something out with the work
once i get that dates people cant do then ill see whats avalible should be able to get confirm it in the next few days.
Update
ok quick update. im working at the track again sunday so can see about moving the date, im looking at moving it to april unless there are objections, once thats finalished ill open up another thread were we can get a better idea of numbers and start making a list of those attending
Was looking forward to attending this one James, but april doesn't sound right to me...

Im at uni still and I finish in May. Was looking foward to seeing it come up in the summer around the same as the last meet.

Like June sounds great or July.
Quote from adamlfs :was looking forward to attending this one james, but april doesn't sound right to me...

Im at uni still and i finish in may. Was looking foward to seeing it come up in the summer around the same as the last meet.

Like june sounds great or july.

+1
k then ill put up another poll to see what months people can do then ill need open another one for which weekends in that month people can do
if there are no objections im gonna see if i can get it for the 12th june
Perfect date for me.
Would be interested in the 12th June date
I hope that if I am allowed to come along my Kart has a properly calibrated steering wheel so that I don't get "loser" signs from Tristan again.

I'm not bitter.
Don't worry, I'll show up and put him in the right place.

South East Karting Meet Sign Ups
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG