The online racing simulator
A track like this
(27 posts, started )
A track like this
Cadwell Park? Great track (as a GPL'er, you should know that ).
But I suspect anything would be fun in a Caterham, even my driveway
mmmmm, Cadwell. Ran out of fuel there once, nearly made it back to the pits, but didn't have enough to climb the hill into the pitlane, so just rolled back down

Edit: 3000th post. Gulp.
3000 posts! Allow me to be the first to say "who cares?"

I'm just jealous because I've had 484 - and still haven't actually said anything LOL
#5 - Goop
wow, what a rollercoaster 3000 posts... well I guess you've said everything that you had to say then, huh?

personally, i'd prefer to go outdoors once in a while:P
LOL Goop
#7 - Vain
Nice and tricky track. I'd like to drive it myself.

Rating:

Vain
The updated version of Cadwell for GPL is one of my favourite',s especially in the 65's,
But as Hankster said, if your already a GPL'er, then you know.
For everyone else, i suggest you go and try it right now, especially those who think Nkpro is the 2nd best sim out there.
THe track looks very fun, hair rasing though, would be a NO No for the GTRs
my local(ish) love the track, and its made for 400's/2poke 250's
wow i would love that track 2 be on lfs road is tight though sure would not let som1 pass
Well, it says n00b GPL driver hehe

Haven't had any chanse to play it much, but its a great sim for shure :-D
Naah... I'd rather have an airport track a la Cleveland with multiple racing lines and nice side-by-side action
I seriously want a track where we can't reach very high speeds, with lots of sharp turns, forcing everyone to be polite and gentle to pass.
Quote from MyBoss :I seriously want a track where we can't reach very high speeds, with lots of sharp turns, forcing everyone to be polite and gentle to pass.

Formula 1's Monaco?
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Naah... I'd rather have an airport track a la Cleveland with multiple racing lines and nice side-by-side action

Oh yea, I'd love to see an airport track like Cleveland on LFS. That would be fun.
I'm still hot for Adelaide, either the 1985-95 full length GP track or the shorter 2002 - present V8 Supercar sprint track. One of the best-loved street circuits ever, by fans and drivers alike (again, GPL'ers would be familiar with both, as would any Aussie worth his salt )
#18 - Vain
I want a track that takes 3-4 minutes to drive around and where you don't need your final gear for more than 30 seconds with any senseful gearbox. That's what I call twisty.

Vain
Quote from Vain :I want a track that takes 3-4 minutes to drive around and where you don't need your final gear for more than 30 seconds with any senseful gearbox. That's what I call twisty.

Vain

Yes, we dont have really twisty tracks or even track sections at the moment, have thought that too myself. Maybe because the bad lowspeed grip issues at the moment.
#20 - Vain
Quote from Blackout :Yes, we dont have really twisty tracks or even track sections at the moment, have thought that too myself. Maybe because the bad lowspeed grip issues at the moment.

Exactly. No one dares to drive the GTRs on Aston Cadet because the grip is about unbearable. I'm just doing some "I want I want I want I want" so Eric begins doing sketches for such tracks better yesterday than tomorrow .

Vain
Actually XRR & fe black is fun. Though deadly as well

Gotta try that as cadet + XRR
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Naah... I'd rather have an airport track a la Cleveland with multiple racing lines and nice side-by-side action

that sounds cool
#23 - robt
Quote from Hyperactive :Gotta try that as cadet + XRR

Its actually good fun, especially on KB!!
I would love to have that rollercoaster track. Only track nearly like that near me is Watkins Glen.(4 hrs. away)
I think FXO on cadet rocks, but the track is so darned short.

A track like this
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG