The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's actually good to see a relaxed and happy Kimi giving a proper interview. Getting out of F1 was obviously the right choice for him.

Yea that's exactly what I thought, though the French interviewer is quite funny because he emphasizes the words as if he is still speaking French
only a week left, and then i can go watch Kimi drive for nothing compared to when he was in F1 I'll be going to RallySweden on Saturday - hope he hasn't crashed out before that
ahhh lucky you man, have fun

And yea Kimi really does look relaxed and like he's enjoying himself, I'm very glad for him. And he looks good in that suit, better then in Ferrari's lol
As long as he's having fun then thats ok. He's new to rallying, he can only get better I suppose. He's come from high speeds on a wide fast track to narrow trails. It'll take some getting used to.

Although I still think Kimi should have been swapped for Loeb, I hear he was refused a license to F1.
Apart from that crash, Kimi was pretty reasonably quick. Couldn't beat Dani Sordo but was faster than other WRC cars in that rally. He's not going to contend for victories but scoring points occasionally should be doable. And who knows with some practice and very good luck (and bad luck on others) he could even get a podium.
Experience is also in highlight, let's see how fast he can take it up
After SS5 he was 11th in totals, but now his name doesn't come up in stage times on SS6 - let's hope it's nothing serious....

Edit: now he finished - 27 minutes after 1st!! Then he's not out yet anyway...

Pos No Driver Time Diff Next Diff 1st
33. 8 K. RÄIKKÖNEN 37:09.9 +13:49.1 +26:20.4
did he crash ?
He'l be winning soon enough.

Want him to beat Ken Block in the championship and i will be happy
Quote from Jordan2007 :He'l be winning soon enough.

Want him to beat Ken Block in the championship and i will be happy

I wish he would win. But it would require both Hirvonen and Loeb to do some sort of mistakes or having mechanical failures. And even then he would have to be freaking fast to beat way more experienced rally drivers like Latvala, Sordo and Solberg.

I couldn't agree more with you about winning Ken Block though.
It's a pretty unique discipline, I imagine he's going to struggle for a while to get fast, not so much driving the car but preparing the notes and stuff too. I thought he did well in Sweden, all things considered.
Just wait till the Tarmac rallies.
Quote from Tazka :I wish he would win. But it would require both Hirvonen and Loeb to do some sort of mistakes or having mechanical failures. And even then he would have to be freaking fast to beat way more experienced rally drivers like Latvala, Sordo and Solberg.

I couldn't agree more with you about winning Ken Block though.

Yea, Thinking about it, he has a rather slim chance.

I just hate how people think ken block is 'The best driver ever' as he can drift a 4wd car around that Gymkhana place, that he has probably driven round over 500 times. He can drive well...
Quote from Jordan2007 :Yea, Thinking about it, he has a rather slim chance.

I just hate how people think ken block is 'The best driver ever' as he can drift a 4wd car around that Gymkhana place, that he has probably driven round over 500 times. He can drive well... Banana Hammock.

For a explainer you explain well
Losing he can do well
Of course hes drifting is good
Plus he has a nice colour scheme
Plus hes sponsers are in very big motorsports
Yes they want to pay him loads to hopefully do well

Does he desvere it?
Of course not but hey hes lucky
Now he aint as good as before
Ken block has a ring to it
Everyone wants to watch him fail
Yes even me

Does he have potential
I think yes
Can he win? i think no
Ken block rules !
Quote from brt900 :For a explainer you explain well
Losing he can do well
Of course hes drifting is good
Plus he has a nice colour scheme
Plus hes sponsers are in very big motorsports
Yes they want to pay him loads to hopefully do well

Does he desvere it?
Of course not but hey hes lucky
Now he aint as good as before
Ken block has a ring to it
Everyone wants to watch him fail
Yes even me

Does he have potential
I think yes
Can he win? i think no
Ken block rules !

Nice
Why you guys hating on Ken Block?

Imo hes more of a Stuntman then a Rallydriver which is why he does both, don't see many other rally drivers doing the stuff he does.
I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about Block, but I am genuinely interested to see how he does. Should be interesting to compare his success over here to what he can achieve in the top tier.
Räikkönen was fifth fastest in the shake down stage in Mexico (and the fastest Finn). Although it's just a shake down, that's still pretty impressive. He's improving.

EDIT: So he retired on the 2nd stage... Not so impressive after all.
#47 - Reik
Ouch, Kimi has had some problems with his back. I wonder how painful it is now
I wonder if he will ever finish one complete rally.
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder if he will ever Finnish one complete rally.

Fixed for you Z

And yes he's quick but erratic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG