The online racing simulator
Police Lamborghini gallardo TOTALED
(43 posts, started )
Thats what happens when the Police start getting cars they cant handle....
Nice!

It would be better to give that car to me, than crash it
LOL why do they even need it??
criminals using ferrari getaway cars these days?
Quote from DavidTiger :LOL why do they even need it??
criminals using ferrari getaway cars these days?

I suspect the reasoning is it's a deterrent to any would-be extreme speeders.

Quote from DevilDare :Thats what happens when the Police start getting cars they cant handle....

You mean they can handle the cars they already have? News to me...
I didn't know "careless air" started transporting A class mercedes benz as well as pianos
They are used for transporting organs, never heard of them used for "chasing" criminals on highways
Quote from Rubenz81 :They are used for transporting organs, never heard of them used for "chasing" criminals on highways

So why are they Police cars, shouldn't they be medical cars then?
I think in general, people will get out of a cop's way as quickly as possible. The same may not be so for a medical vehicle, where there's no threat (I think?) of being cited for blocking emergency vehicles.
Poor, poor poor Gallordo! *Crying face*
Quote from Forbin :I think in general, people will get out of a cop's way as quickly as possible. The same may not be so for a medical vehicle, where there's no threat (I think?) of being cited for blocking emergency vehicles.

Yes, that makes sense.. Thinking about it, that's quite a good reason to spend tax payers money
Quote from Forbin :I think in general, people will get out of a cop's way as quickly as possible. The same may not be so for a medical vehicle, where there's no threat (I think?) of being cited for blocking emergency vehicles.

I don't know if you are referring to Italy, or just in general (i.e. USA), but surely all emergency vehicles are of equal importance in terms of people getting out of the way. Arguably medical vehicles are more important than the police, since someone's life is at risk.
We are talking about Italy, and IF i remember correctly they are a "present" from Lamborghini.
Also Ferrari usually gived "present" to the local police with almost every new model. (dont know if they still do it)
Why not an ambulance? Well until an ambulance can go fast as a Lamborghini... (but really, it's a marketing tool by Lamborghini)
lol its just gone straight under the Merc
Quote from Forbin :I suspect the reasoning is it's a deterrent to any would-be extreme speeders.

You mean they can handle the cars they already have? News to me...

I read about this car before in a portuguese car market mag. It was delivered to the Italian Carabinieri 5 years ago and it was used to hunt down supercars or tuned cars and transport organs for transplants. Such a sad end.
Quote from JO53PHS :I don't know if you are referring to Italy, or just in general (i.e. USA), but surely all emergency vehicles are of equal importance in terms of people getting out of the way. Arguably medical vehicles are more important than the police, since someone's life is at risk.

Maybe I'm being cynical, but it would seem the threat of punishment and overall fear of the police are greater motivators than the threat of indirect harm to someone else, regardless of location.
#17 - Jakg
Quote from Boris Lozac :So why are they Police cars, shouldn't they be medical cars then?

Erm, in the UK (no idea about other countries), ambulances are used for transporting blood (but an ambulance is a 3 ton rolly & soft van so not exactly quick, in fact I overtook one once but thats another story...), and Doctors "cars" (usually Mondeo estates) don't actually have blue lights - their green ones mean "you can get out of the way if your feeling nice" rather than "move bitch".

Plus they got the car free already painted for PR...

EDIT - And I wouldn't say it was a case of they can't handle the car - it looks like someone pulled out in front of them from a petrol station not expecting (i.e. not looking) something travelling that speed...
Police are sometimes the worst drivers in the world.
i like the way it says "specialy trained driver", obviously not that specialy trained
-
(squidhead) DELETED by squidhead
Guess most people can't ****ing read.
The driver needed to avoid a motorist leaving the petrol station! The Motorist could be the cause not watching out and just leaving the petrol station...
Quote from Scrabby :Guess most people can't ****ing read.
The driver needed to avoid a motorist leaving the petrol station! The Motorist could be the cause not watching out and just leaving the petrol station...

No0o0o0 but police drivers are duuuumb ya know!
Is that the old model in that pic (the crashed one)? It looks like the MK1 Gallardo front bumper.

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG