The online racing simulator
~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
(63 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ghostrider83 :.:RB:. Would like to extand our welcome to our newest member of our team. Some of you might know him as the clan leader of *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan. He will also be given the rank of Admin with in our team.

know who?
Quote from ghostrider83 :.:RB:. Would like to extand our welcome to our newest member of our team. Some of you might know him as the clan leader of *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan. He will also be given the rank of Admin with in our team.

Wait...didn't you change team names from *=SAS=* to ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ ??

So, you kicked this guy out as an admin of *=SAS=* , then brought him back (i.e. "newest") as an admin of ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~? Some serious :juggle: going on here.

:wtf2:

BTW....that is officially my first post with more than 10 special characters.....

Also, is it a clan or a klan or a team?
This thread's getting funnier every day.
Laugh makes us live longer :P
im having a word with bmx gave him his warning period
Quote from oldnavy :Laugh makes us live longer :P

Feck, then im going to live over 200-years old
This to get things stright .:RB:. ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ is *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan and anyone that wishes to play LFS from *=SAS=* is a member of .:RB:.

Quote from Mustangman759 :im having a word with bmx gave him his warning period

Sorry Mustang but BMX already know that I'm still going to be in .:RB:. for Drifting and [LLM] for racing. reason being is becasue .:RB:. is more into drifting then reacing and [LLM] is into the racing.
Oh, for Christ's sake....make up your friggin' mind!

thats not the point your making our team look like $%!+
and bmx isnt ok with it anymore as you noticed your suspended...
lol
#60 - CSF
Quote from ghostrider83 :This to get things stright .:RB:. ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ is *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan and anyone that wishes to play LFS from *=SAS=* is a member of .:RB:.

Sorry Mustang but BMX already know that I'm still going to be in .:RB:. for Drifting and [LLM] for racing. reason being is becasue .:RB:. is more into drifting then reacing and [LLM] is into the racing.

Nae one cares deal with it on your own forums.
Quote from banshee56 :Oh, for Christ's sake....make up your friggin' mind!

Wahahahahaha this guy will make up his friggin mind. This thread along with his 24H on Westhill are the ones I look every day for getting a smile on my face.

I tell ya that guy ghostrider is the new Village Idiot
Quote from ghostrider83 :Klan

Seriously, this has to stop. "Klan" almost universally refers to the KKK, which is decidedly not cool.
Quote from tmehlinger :Seriously, this has to stop. "Klan" almost universally refers to the KKK, which is decidedly not cool.

This thread is closed

~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG