The online racing simulator
~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
(63 posts, closed, started )
Rebel Drifters of LFS
www.rebel-bloods-gaming.com

.:RB:. is a team primarily focused on LFS (Live For Speed). We are also primarily a Drift team. We have existed for less then a year. We have two active members and a Ventrilo server. We are looking to get LFS servers in the near future.

In .:RB:. the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutly NO team drama is tolerated. This creates a very laidback yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other team we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the team is the relationships you develope with current team members and how well you get along with the veteran team members. We have no age requirements but applicants must have a level of maturity acknowledged by an admin.

REQUIREMENTS

1. XFIRE
2. MICROPHONE WITH VENTRILO
3. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please visit www.rebel-bloods-gaming.com.

Thank You for your time

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me:--->rebelbloodswolf

Present .:RB:. Members

Owner
.:RB-Wolf-RB:. - ghostrider83 - #56 - S2
Co-Owner
.:RB-Angel-RB:. - insanedragon - #69 - S2
Team Admins
.:RB-Mario-RB:. - N/A at this time - #00 - Demo
Drivers
.:RB-Hippy-RB:. - redwolfwitch - #39 - Demo
w-t-f :d

Ok, more constructive. What the F'ck? How many teams now?
You're in 4 teams, eh?
If you wish not to apply at our site you can post your applaction here.

LFS Login Name:
Online name:
CONTROLER: (wheel, keys etc)
Why you want to join us:I would like to join team .:RB:. because....
car number:
favorite car:
favorite track:

Please copy the above applaction and post it in a reply and answer the questions to the fullest of your ability.
Applacation, what is that
Unless you are here to apply to join .:RB:. please dont post here. I wish that you guys would this grow up and get a dang life. this is not a Flame Thread.
#7 - Foqs
Loling, Loling at the river!
you need to be serious about one team. (meaning dont have other teams, you may be in a "clan" or fun group that just uses a tag but is not serious also we wouldnt mind that....) just looks bad for yours and our team's rep.

talk with Bmx ill mention it to him tonight
Quote from Mustangman759 :you need to be serious about one team. (meaning dont have other teams, you may be in a "clan" or fun group that just uses a tag but is not serious also we wouldnt mind that....) just looks bad for yours and our team's rep.

talk with Bmx ill mention it to him tonight

GhostRider already did Mustang due to [LLM] doesn't accept S1 and demo players its best that *=SAS=* created .:RB:. for its members to use as its team and we are still using [LLM] as our race team but .:RB:. will be our drift, drag, and cruise team.
lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :you need to be serious about one team. (meaning dont have other teams, you may be in a "clan" or fun group that just uses a tag but is not serious also we wouldnt mind that....) just looks bad for yours and our team's rep.

you guys are just realizing this now?
Hilarious.
Quote from bunder9999 :you guys are just realizing this now?

no i realized this when he made SAS but didnt want to start a fight in our team, TL is just a website that he uses to match teams with drivers if i understand i have NP with that. but making 2 more teams ontop of thata nd being in LLM is not acceptable and you need to make up your mind SOON. @ ghost and bell
Ghost man we need to talk, youre in too many teams. Ok one is a drifting (SAS) and mine is race but this 3rd 1 what is that.
.:RB:. ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ is *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes on LFS. We this got tired of the other forum user complaining about our name on here so we changed our name on here to .:RB:. ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ so yeah. We are only in Two team as a few of you like to call tehm but then we are also the admins of [tL] Team-Less a league not a team. if you guys can get that then you need to go back to school and learn how to read.

BMX this be on Ventrilo tomorrow and we can explain whats going one with *=SAS=* and .:RB:. being one of the same team not two sapreate teams as everyone on here keeps trying to make it out to be.
This is awesome!

So, can I now call you:

[LLM]*=SAS=*.:RB:.[tL]GhostDevilRebelRider#56

??

Holy crap, that's even hard to say!

GhostDevilRebelImmaJokeRider is more like it. Seriously, you need to quit.
Quote from z-ro 8 :you should recruit (The Stig).....that would be perfect.

ya made me qoute myself.

but at the very least, when i've had a really shitty day....i know i can come right to this thread for entertainment and relief from the the stress of everday normal-people life....thank you. well done m8.
Quote from jasonmatthews :
Use punctuation & capitol letters at least........

Oh Jason, captital letters, maybe?

So, I presume you guys accepted that S3R is already well-established and gave up on Stars and Stripes...

... so you came up with "Rebel Bloods"? Is this some ironic butthurt confederate America inner-city gangbang team?

I can totally make you a General Lee skin with spinners and black window tinting.
Quote from LFSn00b :first a team, then clan? What now, a "club"?

Sorry mate, you are making yourself look like a clown. Just like G1111111!111hnihnhino

Thank you!

Where does this hate come from Niko?
Quote from tmehlinger :oh jason, captital letters, maybe?

So, i presume you guys accepted that s3r is already well-established and gave up on stars and stripes...

... So you came up with "rebel bloods"? Is this some ironic butthurt confederate america inner-city gangbang team?

I can totally make you a general lee skin with spinners and black window tinting.

rofl
Quote from banshee56 :[LLM]*=SAS=*.:RB:.[tL]GhostDevilRebelRider#56

LMAO try this

ghostrider83
[LLM]GhostRider #56
GhostRider[tL]
.:RB-Wolf-RB:.

insanedragon
[LLM]Bell #69
Tinkerbell[tL]
.:RB-Angel-RB:.
I would like to thank ~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~ for letting me join the team.
This thread is closed

(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG