The online racing simulator
~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
(63 posts, closed, started )
Update the first post and yw Hippy.
hehehe
Quote from N!GHT :hehehe

what you laughing at N!ght at least I didn't get Perm ban from TC like DrftnGSX (your team leader) did. LMAO

drftngsx Permanently banned SERIOUS abuse
n!ght montana Permanently banned disrespecting admins/tc,unsuitable skins,suspected of using vob mods.

Edit: ^^^^^ thats this sad.
for your information we both got banned perma because we wanted to.
So I seen LMAO.
Quote from ghostrider83 :what you laughing at N!ght at least I didn't get Perm ban from TC like DrftnGSX (your team leader) did. LMAO

n!ght montana Permanently banned disrespecting admins/tc,unsuitable skins,suspected of using vob mods.

That is not sad, cruise server are shit. I'm banned from TC too and that doesn't mean that I'm a bad racer. You're a very sad person.
lol
Quote from ghostrider83 :what you laughing at N!ght at least I didn't get Perm ban from TC like DrftnGSX (your team leader) did. LMAO

OMG That you even go this far. How bloody old are ?. You look like a damn child. No very matture behaviour now is it.

edit : I just read your public profile. ROFL 26 years old and making these childish quote`s. I know more then i wanna know.
#34 - th84
If that dude is 26 than I am the freakin Pope.
Quote from th84 :If that dude is 26 than I am the freakin Pope.

We all joke about how every badly-behaving personality on the internet must be 13, but you'd be amazed just how childish people can get. I'll bet he's 26 and flaming juvenile.
#36 - Zay
*grabs popcorn*
lol, really? 4 teams? Uhm. FAIL!
Quote from banshee56 :This is awesome!

So, can I now call you:

[LLM]*=SAS=*.:RB:.[tL]GhostDevilRebelRider#56

??

Holy crap, that's even hard to say!

GhostDevilRebelImmaJokeRider is more like it. Seriously, you need to quit.

Ha Ha Ha

Quote :you should recruit (The Stig).....that would be perfect.

I agree.
3 as hes been suspended from our team.

Your making a hypocritical comment.
how long until this thread becomes so spammed its closed?

No really, give me your estimates

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :how long until this thread becomes so spammed its closed?

No really, give me your estimates

Oscar.

you're one to talk, weren't you on LLM some time ago?
Quote from bunder9999 :you're one to talk, weren't you on LLM some time ago?

that is true but only because we were (still are) friends he found a good team to move over to and were glad he did
.:RB:. Would like to extand our welcome to our newest member of our team. Some of you might know him as the clan leader of *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan. He will also be given the rank of Admin with in our team.
#45 - CSF
Who what where why when how?
Bob Smith
Quote from ghostrider83 :.:RB:. Would like to extand our welcome to our newest member of our team. Some of you might know him as the clan leader of *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes Klan. He will also be given the rank of Admin with in our team.

yawn, let us know when you sign someone worth talking about.
I think "Klan" sounds a bit strange.... As far as i know it's written with a C, now it sounds like the kkk.
Quote from G!NhO :I think "Klan" sounds a bit strange.... As far as i know it's written with a C, now it sounds like the kkk.

With a name like Rebel Bloods and the visual "appeal" of their website, would it surprise you?
here i made u a clever banner for you're sight
Attached images
apparitionpilot38.gif
This thread is closed

~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG