The online racing simulator

:/
As Kiwi's, we see the real joke.............
EU given the Nobel peace prize anyone?, rates up there with Obummer and Kissinger.
Why not Israel I say.............., they clearly deserve it for the Middle East, Palestine, Syria, US, Iran, etc, etc, etc.........
So who was Tim Osman ?
And who was carrying out operations in his name ?
And why was he never charged b ... US for his alleged crimes ?
Even though he was allegedly murdered by the US, despite actually dying years before.
It's strange I agree, but then again there is a small comitee that desides this

Also, it's worth mention that it's never been more peacefull between the countries in Europe than after the union.
(The economic riots and such are mostly within the countries with problems and not country vs country).
Ein Volk
Ein Reich
Ein Banker

Sorry for the lapse into English at the end but Im sure someone can give me the German for banker.............

Welcome to the new world order.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Ein Volk
Ein Reich
Ein Banker

Sorry for the lapse into English at the end but Im sure someone can give me the German for banker.............

Welcome to the new world order.

IIRC it is banker?
Lol, well I don't think it's anything bad about an union, tho I prefer to be out of it (as we are atm).
And if anything Germany have nothing to be ashamed for, they have payed a high price for something which were done long ago, and tbh. I think it's a little unfair / uncalled for the reply you gave above Racer X :/
Quote from aroX123 :

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Africa, Syria, Iran, Palestine, etc, etc, etc, why u not agree with the New World order and behave as u should.

You must do as we say or we get the US to attack you.

And what are several million dead, clearly if your not in agreement with us then you must be punished.

I think you call them collateral damage, for some reason you fail to see others as human.

So how's jersey shore, towie going for those who chose not to see ?

Or are you all fixated on other mindless escapes from reality ?

Congratulations on getting the 'peace prize', pardon me if others chose to say ' what a farce'.

And what exactly did the EU do to achieve this 'honour' ?

Oh right, sell arms, start wars, loot countries, so now I understand...........

I hope ww part 3 goes well for you. Seeing as your countries seem to want it so much.
When will you people ever learn?
Moving swiftly on........

Quote from aroX123 :pic

Japan's losses

Battle of Okinawa:
About 95,000+ killed
Estimated 42,000–150,000 civilians killed (mostly by suicide)

Battle of Iwo Jima:
21,844 dead from fighting or by ritual suicide
216 taken prisoner

just 2 battles before mainland.

Not a very smart kid, shoulda wrote a new list.
Attached images
teacher leave those kids alone.jpg
I would like funny pictures please.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG