The online racing simulator

Wilko in 15 years time.
Im really rolling on floor now

Pure gold
Those yahoo BS must be fake,people can't be so stupid...
I was trying to download something, i guess my connection just dipped at the time, but it made me laugh anyway..

Quote from danthebangerboy :I was trying to download something, i guess my connection just dipped at the time, but it made me laugh anyway..

Your internet died when it saw what sh!t you are listening to.

I am so tempted to quote that last post.
That's pretty dumb though, taking a screenshot of a quote site, just so it can be an image ratehr than linking to it...http://bash.org/?908184
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I am so tempted to quote that last post.

Please don't
Quote from SamH :
Since we're forced to moderate this thread far more than we want to, I figure I may in future also delete posts that quote images. There's nothing more annoying than constant repeating of content for absolutely no reason. If you want to refer to someone's post, @refer to them without quoting their images.
[edit] I'm talking about whole quotes of stacks of images. You know the stuff.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's pretty dumb though, taking a screenshot of a quote site, just so it can be an image ratehr than linking to it...http://bash.org/?908184

I find it on that site http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/91528/Master+Key/ you my go and leave your funny comment there...
Also it is topic with funny pics no one is interested in clicking on links.
Med school prof is gold
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Where are the comics from with the characters from assorted Scandinavian countries? Is it a regular webcomic?
I like the Nikon pictures.

Very clever and funny.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Where are the comics from with the characters from assorted Scandinavian countries? Is it a regular webcomic?

I'd like to know aswell, they are pretty funny
Quote from Crashgate3 :Where are the comics from with the characters from assorted Scandinavian countries? Is it a regular webcomic?

I just took a look at where they were hosted. It came straight from the author's Deviantart profile. Here you go: link.

Brilliant

and that browser history pic, ... that guy got stamina
Quote from ACCAkut :Brilliant

and that browser history pic, ... that guy got stamina

Peelz here!
that would just hurt
Quote from danthebangerboy :That is epic, looks well smart, amazing how detailed and perfect those hives are, every single hexagon the same size and shape, unreal.

I just hope they didn't suffer....

Also this comic chick have some great talent and made a lot of funny stuff.
One of my favourites

Quote :Also a lot of this stuff is directly related to actual events and hot topics like this one.

Quote :And if someone accidental get wrong idea bout racism or something I advice reading the description where its all explained.
Just in case someone get wrong idea what pic is about

This one just killing me

Henry touching 2 balls ^^

Sorry but none of those are funny
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG