The online racing simulator
is really a hype behind gran turismo?
(55 posts, started )
I deserve the right to be hypocritical. All that sleeping with the mods shouldn't have been for nought.

Quote from jnr89 :yes, im the ignorant and fanboy who started to use those terms, and im the IGNORANT and the FANBOY who said "forza doesnt have a driving line"

How about actually quoting me where I said that. Oh wait you can't, because I never said Forza doesn't have a driving line. Fail.

Quote from jnr89 :what about if that was vice-versa, T-10 going to PD stand, i bet my ass you would saying "those noobs went to the stand of the most perfect racing simulator to take some ideas"

I'm afraid I now own your ass. It's pretty obvious that Forza have taken ideas from PD anyway. Dan Greenawalt even admitted in an interview that he wanted to make something in the Gran Turismo mould. I am not going to cry "omg they copied our stuffs" like most 360 players say about the PS3, even though ironically the playstation was born long before Xbox arrived on the scene.

Quote from jnr89 :nice move to use my demo user status to make me look as i dont know what im talking about...the main reason is because i dont need to buy s2 to understand how BIG is this sim, or how REAL and better is against forza or gt.

I hardly made it out like that. "Nice move" taking what I said out of context though. LFS is an outstanding sim and for fun factor and value for money it is leaps and bounds ahead of everything else. Anything else I try, I always end up coming back to LFS. I just don't really see how you can call LFS a "big sim" and make this judgement on 3 cars and 1 track with a couple of configs.

Quote from jnr89 :im not s2 because i cannot buy a wheel, and if i do, i will get s2, in my country everything you think is "expensive" is WAY MOST expensive here (277 us$ is the price of a used g25 here, lancer evo X used: 65,000 us$ no full option, get it?)

That's fair enough, I hardly called or implied that you're a cheapskate. Chill

Quote from jnr89 :if you want, use the fact that english is not my native language to say something like "how can you judge that, since you re only a spanish dude?"

LOL you're Spanish?

Quote from jnr89 :why do you like to argue about the crap?? do you love to see commercials about games that make you think "omg this feature will rock" and when you get it... "where the **** is the oil?"

When I played GT4, I never even gave the oil a second thought when I was racing. It was not a big deal at all. It's not really relevant because it was last gen. I don't know why you're so keen to talk about the past. Using the PS3, PD can release updates to the game, like they did with Prologue, so if something is left out in the original release, it does not matter so much anymore.

Quote from jnr89 :this example is hillarious:
i wonder you will buy a nissan gtr that in the commercial said "awd all models, 450 hp all models" and when you get a 200 hp FWD cheap version without options or leather seats, i think you will be very happy

You're right, it's so funny. I totally lol'd. Wait what?

Quote from jnr89 :i like to get what i see, that´s why i like forza over gt, gt with their cg intros, super intense racing commercials, crashing? oil on the road? all the bullshit they put to make you think "what a cool game" they are not in the game

Bullshit like... “I play a lot of racing games, including PC racing games and I have not seen anything that is even within years of what we’re delivering here.” -Dan Greenawalt

????

Quote from jnr89 :the rewind shit is not allowed online racing, that is a fact, dont speak as it is available forever and everywhere. so, what is the point of this?

I don't speak as if it is available for everywhere, but why should it be anywhere? Are you never going to be playing singleplayer? It will be there. That's the point.

Quote from jnr89 :when in GT you can crash, and nothing happens, you can use the wall as your advantage, and nothing happens???

It's a good thing that this won't be the case anymore from when GT5 is released then.

Quote from jnr89 :i mean, you are saying the rewind stuff must be eliminated, but i want to know what you gonna do if this stuff is in the next GT6 PROLOGUE??? ah?

But it won't be because Kaz, however delusional people might claim him to be, wants GT to be the best sim. A sim will not include a rewind feature because that will put it straight into the casual game category. A sim is trying to recreate a real life process. How is rewinding after making a mistake a real life process? It just ruins the whole point of the game.

Quote from jnr89 :you say im a fanboy right?

Yes.
Quote from jnr89 :im saying, i just take the best sim

Because you're making judgements on which sim is best before one of them has even been released. How much more blatently biased can you get?

Quote from jnr89 : thats why i dont give a crap about GT right now, and about forza, LFS >FORZA/GT

If you didn't give a crap about it, you wouldn't even be replying.

Quote from jnr89 :if im getting a g27, s2 license, and a more powerfull pc = why to play forza? why you still play gt? or what? gt is better sim that lfs too?

It's actually because it isn't against the law to play different games. Sorry if that is a rule where you're from.

Quote from jnr89 :no doubt about gran turdismo being the "real" driving simulator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPfCoHErp1c

Cool, that's quite an old game you know. Why don't I just put up loads of videos of the original Forza and say that Forza 3 is going to be crap just because of the original game's flaws?
I concur *points up*
Quote from Gills4life :How about actually quoting me where I said that. Oh wait you can't, because I never said Forza doesn't have a driving line. Fail.

yes, im such a dumbass, you didnt say that...
Quote from Gills4life :
2) GT won't be having a rewind feature because Kaz is a purist and Dan Greenawart is a nub. Forza did not have a driving line first you silly little fanboy. /facepalm

SORRY, it was my mind playing with me, you didnt say that..

yes, they take ideas from pd just like the damage (engine, suspension, transmissions, direction, in the body of the car, and so on...) and now they take the idea of ROLLINGover the cars, that´s must be a shame, PD must demand T10 because taking ideas from PD so bad..

I hardly made it out like that. "Nice move" taking what I said out of context though. LFS is an outstanding sim and for fun factor and value for money it is leaps and bounds ahead of everything else. Anything else I try, I always end up coming back to LFS. I just don't really see how you can call LFS a "big sim" and make this judgement on 3 cars and 1 track with a couple of configs.

you know, the fact that i have less content than you, it means i cant enjoy the physics engine right? just a dumbass like you would appreciate the physics to see the diference between 12 cars? and.. how many tracks?

what´s funny with that? tell me to laugh with you =) or are you a racist or something?

Quote from Gills4life :
Bullshit like... “I play a lot of racing games, including PC racing games and I have not seen anything that is even within years of what we’re delivering here.” -Dan Greenawalt

????

what about this "GT5 looks "better than reality"

you know, all the important stuff in a SIM is LOOK better right?

there is not a hype, this stupid shit is like a religion, go and pray something to your god
Quote from jnr89 :yes, im such a dumbass, you didnt say that...

SORRY, it was my mind playing with me, you didnt say that..

Are you actually that stupid or are you simply trolling? The key word in the sentence is "first", not "not". I said Forza did not have the driving line FIRST. Not, Forza doesn't have a driving line. It's really not that hard to grasp.
Quote from jnr89 :yes, they take ideas from pd just like the damage (engine, suspension, transmissions, direction, in the body of the car, and so on...) and now they take the idea of ROLLINGover the cars, that´s must be a shame, PD must demand T10 because taking ideas from PD so bad..

Oh please, it is senseless arguing that point. The whole concept of Forza has been copied from the GT series. Winning, earning credits, using credits to purchase cars and upgrades. The main fundamentals of the game are the same. Don't be daft and try and argue that point because you will lose.

Quote from jnr89 :you know, the fact that i have less content than you, it means i cant enjoy the physics engine right? just a dumbass like you would appreciate the physics to see the diference between 12 cars? and.. how many tracks?

Where do you get your ideas from? I never mentioned how much enjoyment you get from the amount of content that you have. I was merely questioning your judgement about the sim based on 3 cars and 1 track. But yeah, that's just coming from a dumbass like me.

Quote from jnr89 :what´s funny with that? tell me to laugh with you =) or are you a racist or something?

What's funny is that you think you are accusing me of questioning your judgement because you're from Spain, even though I had no idea where you were from anyway.

Quote from jnr89 :what about this "GT5 looks "better than reality"

you know, all the important stuff in a SIM is LOOK better right?

Kaz said this because GT5 looks so clean and clinical, whereas in real life things become rough and dirty. If you actually read the article and not just the heading, you would understand this.

Quote from jnr89 :there is not a hype, this stupid shit is like a religion, go and pray something to your god

I see you have now run out of ideas. Go and learn something to your English.
My god what a dumb thread, and i even don't understand the tittle..
Quote from Gills4life :

Oh please, it is senseless arguing that point. The whole concept of Forza has been copied from the GT series. Winning, earning credits, using credits to purchase cars and upgrades. The main fundamentals of the game are the same. Don't be daft and try and argue that point because you will lose.

yes, forza did, for example wich one get Porsche/Ferrari/Lamborghini first?

forza is a copycat, also adding damage, what a bastard copycat coming from T10, and the most copycat-ish move was to add ROLL OVER, damn..

Quote from Gills4life :

I see you have now run out of ideas. Go and learn something to your English.

ok, no doubt about you if i see you trying to speak spanish , i will laugh to that and i will make a lot of jokes, besides spanish is harder than english...

just check the pace:
gt4: available since 2005 (the 4th ) vs forza 1 (available since 2005)

available since: 2007, meanwhile forza 2 available since 2007, a full game, not a demo to wait the final version.

gt5 final? available in? 2010?
meanwhile forza 3 is available since 2009

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\.

im done, do whathever you want, no doubt that the "awesomes" intros of GT make your mind blow to think this game is the shit, the A.I. are so hard to beat, is a very hard challenge to finish the game, i bet my ass you couldnt beat the A.I. from FM1 with the highest difficult on, just like that you suck with your beloved GT.

by the way, i cant find the best racing simulator in this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_racing_simulators

i saw iracing, i saw lfs, i saw so many, even forza 2 in that list but
why the hell none of the...how many versions of GT series? 10 including prologues? none of the series of the best racing sim ever made is in that list, shit, what a big fail..

just STOP the HYPE, a big and billionaire franchise name, lets see how long the hype will go on.
My point from earlier in the thread still stands.

As I know you're incapable of reading.. here's a refresher.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Why are all your posts so retarded? They're designed to create some sort of argument, albeit less obvious than "LULZ FORZA ROCKS, GT SUCKS AND YOU ARE GAY FOR LIKING IT!one1" but essentially that's your main goal. It's pretty obnoxious of you, as look at what your thread is. By the 20th post, you have people that are simply arguing because you have baited them into it, and your post history would correspond with this trend.

Why the **** do you haffto be so flamebait with all your posts. It's not cruise control for cool. It's not winning any lulz and it's rather ****ing annoying.

/thread /rant /universe /yourmother.

I am going to have to force myself to agree with Dawes. :scared:

Do you even read what I say? I am having serious doubts.

Quote from jnr89 :yes, forza did, for example wich one get Porsche/Ferrari/Lamborghini first?

And which game has more manufacturers? Oops... Looks like your argument has fallen down already! Which one has Ferrari F2007 Formula One car? Which one has Nascar and WRC licenses? I could go on.... Oh dear!

Quote from jnr89 :forza is a copycat, also adding damage, what a bastard copycat coming from T10, and the most copycat-ish move was to add ROLL OVER, damn..

Interesting how you insist that GT copied Forza when it comes to damage and car roll over, even though damage and roll over has been around in games since the 20th century. I chuckled.

Quote from jnr89 :ok, no doubt about you if i see you trying to speak spanish , i will laugh to that and i will make a lot of jokes, besides spanish is harder than english...

For all you know, I could speak fluent Spanish. Unfortunately, this is an English speaking forum, so you will never find out. You have kinda wandered off topic though. Quite amusing how you slip in the odd insult here and there to fill up the post once you have run out of ideas.

Quote from jnr89 :gt5 final? available in? 2010?
meanwhile forza 3 is available since 2009

Sure, but look at the difference in quality. GT games take a lot longer to be released. Yep, would not disagree with that at all. However, take a look a the VAST improvement from GT2 to GT3 and now look how much better GT5 looks to GT4. GT5 is the first game on the next gen console, so they are going to take their time. I've got no problems with that, because I know that it will not be a rushed job to meet a deadline. Then there is F2 to F3. You can easily see why it only took like a year to develop. You got cockpit views and a rewind feature. God damn, how amazing!

Quote from jnr89 :if the pace continues like this, we will see FM6 or FM7 face to face with GT6 or GT7..

I hope this does happen. It will mean that T10 have to rush out releases until they are just pieces of crap like the shite EA churn out year upon year. While this is happening, PD will be taking their time paying attention to detail. See, I don't see why it is such a bad thing that PD do not release a GT every year. I like it how it is. I am not going to be wasting £50 every year on something that is tweaked slightly. I don't expect you to understand this. Not that I really expect you to read anything I type anyway. Why should you start now?

Quote from jnr89 :1337 f4c3p41m m4cr0

My hero :lovies3d:
Quote from jnr89 :i bet my ass you couldnt beat the A.I. from FM1 with the highest difficult on, just like that you suck with your beloved GT.

You've already lost your ass to me in the previous bet.. how many asses do you have? You say I suck, so how about I give you a race? SO4/FOX? Oh wait...

Quote from jnr89 :none of the series of the best racing sim ever made is in that list, shit, what a big fail..

Why do you keep going on as if I have said that the GT series is the best racing sim ever? I have not said or implied that once. It's a very enjoyable game. I know very well that it isn't the most realistic sim out there, but I enjoy it because it feels fun, it has many many hours of gameplay and it actually does TRY to be realistic i.e. no bs rewinding feature.
fine, that is what i want, lets obious the bullsh!t and go to the point:

Quote from Gills4life :

And which game has more manufacturers? Oops... Looks like your argument has fallen down already! Which one has Ferrari F2007 Formula One car? Which one has Nascar and WRC licenses? I could go on.... Oh dear!

so, because of that, GT1 and GT2 were better than GT3 right? NICE POINT buddy, NICE point...

Quote from Gills4life :
For all you know, I could speak fluent Spanish. Unfortunately, this is an English speaking forum, so you will never find out. You have kinda wandered off topic though. Quite amusing how you slip in the odd insult here and there to fill up the post once you have run out of ideas.

something tells me that you re being a lier about that =)

Quote from Gills4life :

You've already lost your ass to me in the previous bet.. how many asses do you have? You say I suck, so how about I give you a race? SO4/FOX? Oh wait...

ok, so why with a SO4/FOX? why with that? why dont you face me with the GTI demo´s car? why dont? are you affraid?

you are a S2 racer,lets see if that makes you better racer than me, so why dont you take the challenge with my rules to make it equal?

i use keyboard, no help, just autoclutch and no more (my keyboard cant allow more than 2 keys press at the same time), lets do it with the GTI on blackwood gp any day you want honey, no wheels, just keyboard, lets find out how fun is to race with it.

show some balls, lets do it put the date
Quote from jnr89 :
ok, so why with a SO4/FOX? why with that? why dont you face me with the GTI demo´s car? why dont? are you affraid?

you are a S2 racer,lets see if that makes you better racer than me, so why dont you take the challenge with my rules to make it equal?

i use keyboard, no help, just autoclutch and no more (my keyboard cant allow more than 2 keys press at the same time), lets do it with the GTI on blackwood gp any day you want honey, no wheels, just keyboard, lets find out how fun is to race with it.

show some balls, lets do it put the date

HAHAHAHA! Dude, i really didn't want to get involved, but this is just halarious. Yeah, it will be a completely fair race. You know, a demo racer that has done 3623 laps on the track with a PB of 1:34:97 vs. a S2 racer that has done 13 laps on the track with a PB of 1:36:92. Dude, before you go challenging, you should probably realize that S2 racers don't spend all there time on Blackwood.

Btw, you aren't that great a racer either. I suck and my PB is 1:34:56 in just 529 laps. Yeah, I am not kidding, I really suck!

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :HAHAHAHA! Dude, i really didn't want to get involved, but this is just halarious. Yeah, it will be a completely fair race. You know, a demo racer that has done 3623 laps on the track with a PB of 1:34:97 vs. a S2 racer that has done 13 laps on the track with a PB of 1:36:92. Dude, before you go challenging, you should probably realize that S2 racers don't spend all there time on Blackwood.

Btw, you aren't that great a racer either. I suck and my PB is 1:34:56 in just 529 laps. Yeah, I am not kidding, I really suck!

Thanks,
Shashdev

hey, genious, is your best lap with keyboard and NO HELP? is just a question, because that is the way i race, and if you didnt notice, in the DEMO world, there is not a lot of options to choice about tracks..

i want to know where the hell did i get that pb because i have not upload any hot lap to the lfsworld yet....

edit:
i can swear with a wheel i can cut at least 1 sec, keyboard makes the pulses so hardly compared with the sensitive steering of a wheel, and dont make me start to talk about how hard is to modulate the pedal work with a keyboard against real pedals
Quote from jnr89 :Some crap

Mine was set with a mouse (don't tell me you don't have that).

Also, it counts your online times so some people may have pb's better than the wr because of draft.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :massive bullshitting

good, mouse is better they say, i told you KEYBOARD..try it, have fun, i dont want with mouse because i cant get a linear steering reaction, i mean is like an exponential response, i get a more smooth response with keyboard, maybe my mouse has some wrong or my pc settings, but i really dont care

is funny the fact that all the people get a time as the main reference to judge some racer profile or whathever, is funny because i have seen people doing faster laps than me but they sucks after that, i dont know why, another stuff is, they suck if they are in another "line" that is not the "ideal line", they cannot race or battle head to head, side by side into the turns, thats the funny part..

and now, i ask you, do you want to play the game? follow the rules, keyboard race, with no help, show some balls too, if not, stop talking trash about your time when you never used the keyboard

KEYBOARD POWERR
Allright, you want to play "Stealing ideas" bandwagon. I'll give you some of your own logics then

Quote from jnr89 :yes, forza did, for example wich one get Porsche/Ferrari/Lamborghini first?

Need for Speed in 1994.

Quote from jnr89 :forza is a copycat, also adding damage, what a bastard copycat coming from T10, and the most copycat-ish move was to add ROLL OVER, damn..

Need For Speed 4 : High Stakes from 1999 and The Need for Speed from 1994

Wow... Implying more/less realistic physics to licensed vehicles sure is "stealing ideas"

Quote from jnr89 :just STOP the HYPE, a big and billionaire franchise name, lets see how long the hype will go on.

You want to remove the hype and then observe it? Doesn't seem to be logical... and yes, even if you forget all the GT games before that and erase everyone's memories, and then suddenly release something like GT5, it WILL storm into a hype instantly

You stop FM3 hype for a second and you'll see a massive spike in PS3 sales

Quote from jnr89 :so, because of that, GT1 and GT2 were better than GT3 right?

Better in terms of having wider variety of popular WRC class vehicles than GT3 and FM games Im thinking

Quote from jnr89 :Massive Bullshitting
KEYBOARD POWERR

and there we go, a regular garden variety of a forum troll.
Negative IQ, fanboyism, disabled logics, inability to comprehend, make a point or step forward with a valid comparision and finally the constant violent denial of any new information that he's been given.

Bubbay!
shashdev - The only reason my pb is a 36 on BL is because I never race that combo I still reckon I could beat this chump quite easily. To be fair, he probably has no idea about racing etiquette anyway.

jnr89 - Why would I race you with a keyboard when I have a perfectly decent wheel. You say I am scared, but I am not the one telling you what you can and can't use as the controls.

Quote from jnr89 :follow the rules, keyboard race, with no help, show some balls too, if not, stop talking trash about your time when you never used the keyboard

Where are the rules that say you have to use a keyboard? You're obviously not very confident if you have to make up your own rules.

Quote from jnr89 :so, because of that, GT1 and GT2 were better than GT3 right?

How the hell can you come up with that conclusion? Amazing. At this rate my palm will be permanently glued to my face.

Quote from jnr89 :something tells me that you re being a lier about that =)

How can I be lying when I haven't even claimed that I can speak fluent Spanish. I said, for all you know, I can.

Quote from jnr89 :show some balls, lets do it put the date

Show some balls yourself, stop making up your own rules. Get a wheel and S2 and then come race with the big boys. Anyone can be quick if they drive 1 car and 1 track constantly. Being consistent over many tracks and cars is a whole different story.

Why have you even turned this into a thing about our ability? You start saying that I suck just because your arguments about this so called "hype" about GT5 are massively flawed and make you look like a complete imbecile to the entire forum. Of course there is going to be a lot of hype, why shouldn't there be? The first GT was pretty revolutionary in many people's eyes. They have always been excellent quality. They have all had drawbacks, but every game does have it's weaker points. The fact is, the pro's outweight the con's by a huge margin. If you're a car enthusiast, you will love the game. I love cars and I love racing, if you don't then why are you even on this forum?

I gotta say tho, this thread is fun to read
Quote from jnr89 :good, mouse is better they say, i told you KEYBOARD..try it, have fun, i dont want with mouse because i cant get a linear steering reaction, i mean is like an exponential response, i get a more smooth response with keyboard, maybe my mouse has some wrong or my pc settings, but i really dont care

Eh, I felt like helping you out. When you change to mouse, there are two settings out can change on the top. Change the one that's not Button control rate to 0. That will make it completely linear. Hope that helps.

Btw, when you learn how to use the mouse, come and see me. I can race side by side no problem. 1v1 on a private server (10 laps, 1 pit required). How about it?

Thanks,
Shashdev
Bunch of freaks fighting for a game. I might even get killed for saying **** GT/FM
Quote from shashdev :Eh, I felt like helping you out. When you change to mouse, there are two settings out can change on the top. Change the one that's not Button control rate to 0. That will make it completely linear. Hope that helps.

Btw, when you learn how to use the mouse, come and see me. I can race side by side no problem. 1v1 on a private server (10 laps, 1 pit required). How about it?

Thanks,
Shashdev

at least you got balls to the challenging, i gonna try what you wrote, but Gills4life is so chicken that he thinks if i buy a wheel and a s2 license is better (you want me to spend money that i cannot spend to play with you? when i get those (wheel+s2) i will enjoy as hell KICKING your ass on every track) so, you cannot race using the same shit i use (keyboard) because is too difficult to you, i understand, shashdev wait for it, give me a couple of weeks im trying to fix a windows problem (some files about boot.ini are missing and i need to repair) i will notice you to have a match =)

(if someone knows how the hell can i fix this shit, i would appreciate it a lot:

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Gills4life, you coward
Quote from jnr89 :at least you got balls to the challenging, i gonna try what you wrote, but Gills4life is so chicken that he thinks if i buy a wheel and a s2 license is better (you want me to spend money that i cannot spend to play with you? when i get those (wheel+s2) i will enjoy as hell KICKING your ass on every track) so, you cannot race using the same shit i use (keyboard) because is too difficult to you, i understand, shashdev wait for it, give me a couple of weeks im trying to fix a windows problem (some files about boot.ini are missing and i need to repair) i will notice you to have a match =)

(if someone knows how the hell can i fix this shit, i would appreciate it a lot:

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Gills4life, you coward

LOL I will quite happily race you on a demo combo, but why should I use a keyboard? I have never used a keyboard for racing before. I bet you are no where near as fast as I am using a wheel with the same settings that I use. By your logic, that makes you a coward. How can you say I don't have the balls to challenge you? I was the one that challenged you to a race in the first place. What a bean /facepalm
jnr.... You sir, is what you call a jackass. Get out please.....
#48 - STF
Holly *u*k**g ***t.

The following text is not meant offensive, rather expressing an objective point of view:

Since your controller of choice is keyboard, seems OK to assume you are faster/more comfortable with it than with mouse. Unless you are a masochist and it`s some kind of torture.
Following same logic, since wheel it`s Gill's controller of choice, why should he switch to something less comfortable to play by your rules?

You agree to play how you both feel most comfortable, or GTFO.
If you think that a true proof of virtuosity is playing with Kn controls, then beat him, y0.

PS: About the boot.ini [..] problem..
Try a restart, maybe that`ll help.
Quote from Gills4life :LOL I will quite happily race you on a demo combo, but why should I use a keyboard? I have never used a keyboard for racing before. I bet you are no where near as fast as I am using a wheel with the same settings that I use. By your logic, that makes you a coward. How can you say I don't have the balls to challenge you? I was the one that challenged you to a race in the first place. What a bean /facepalm

ok, when i get my wheel i will be looking for you =) hope you dont forget because i dont and i wont.

Quote from STF :Holly *u*k**g ***t.

The following text is not meant offensive, rather expressing an objective point of view:

Since your controller of choice is keyboard, seems OK to assume you are faster/more comfortable with it than with mouse. Unless you are a masochist and it`s some kind of torture.
Following same logic, since wheel it`s Gill's controller of choice, why should he switch to something less comfortable to play by your rules?

You agree to play how you both feel most comfortable, or GTFO.
If you think that a true proof of virtuosity is playing with Kn controls, then beat him, y0.

PS: About the boot.ini [..] problem..
Try a restart, maybe that`ll help.

i dont care, i give a try, the diference between mouse and keyboard is, with the mouse you have to do the "return" when you turn the wheel, with the keyboard the wheel returns by itself after some turning, i think i feel better with keyboard because of that, in real life is like that, you turn and the wheel will back to the original angle. i stay with keyboard (i feel faster with it)

about the boot.ini, that shit, is not working; some files missing

Quote from DevilDare :jnr.... You sir, is what you call a jackass. Get out please.....

ok im getting out, sorry for bothering you, M.R., (and sorry for make you read all this because i forced you to do it, i was pointing your head with a desert eagle .50 to read all this )
Quote from jnr89 :
ok im getting out, sorry for bothering you, M.R., (and sorry for make you read all this because i forced you to do it, i was pointing your head with a desert eagle .50 to read all this )

No problems. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

is really a hype behind gran turismo?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG