The online racing simulator
is really a hype behind gran turismo?
(55 posts, started )
#51 - STF
I`m sorry but after you get a wheel, you`ll have to compete with Bawbag and Arrechee.
In order to qualify for Gills, you must prove yourself by lapping them..
Twice.
Quote from STF :I`m sorry but after you get a wheel, you`ll have to compete with Bawbag and Arrechee.
In order to qualify for Gills, you must prove yourself by lapping them..
Twice.

Lol! Even then, still not good enough. I'm leet. Even though I rarely play at the moment

Quote from jnr89 :ok, when i get my wheel i will be looking for you =) hope you dont forget because i dont and i wont.

Funny stuff in here, especially the block of text up there about the negative impact of the "new" forza 3 feature.

Isn't "purist" Gran Turismo, without the evil and apparently destructive rewind feature, the game where you never really have to learn a braking point or gear choice because it just flashes up for you? Now if I were so oddly inclined I could probably write a couple of wordy and elitist paragraphs about how conscious, or perhaps even more so, unconscious dependance on such a "feature" or "aid" would be bad for a driver's development (and whatnot). Quit the argument, it's fruitless. If you like it, play it, if not, don't.
Wcwetibw jbiqa rgar fr ua rgw niar ewakuarux sun wcwe!
Quote from jnr89 :ok, no doubt about you if i see you trying to speak spanish , i will laugh to that and i will make a lot of jokes, besides spanish is harder than english...

although i appreciate the fact you are speaking another language..

English is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn.

is really a hype behind gran turismo?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG