The online racing simulator
Great place to travel?
(16 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Great place to travel?
Hey guys, simple question.

Where would be a great place to travel to just for a break and have a good time..?

Perferably an english speaking country.
Erm... Australia
#3 - JJ72
Thailand, get a dirt cheap spa resort package and just put your legs up.
England lol
#5 - SamH
How long's the break? And what's your idea of fun? If it's a serious (thread-worthy) question, we're going to need a lot more of a premise.
Yeah you'll need to share a bit more info if you want some serious answers. I was only half joking about Australia btw. If you haven't been around it then you certainly should - awesome country

If you insist on leaving the borders there's New Zealand

Otherwise, as a tourist there aren't many places where you'll struggle if you can speak English.

Thailand is definitely worth considering. It has an addictive atmosphere and it's as insane as it is beautiful. Pretty much any of the South East Asian countries are worth visiting really but Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore are probably the most tourist friendly.
#7 - Lible
Cuba. Not English speaking but a wonderful place to be and you will get by just with English.
Europe in general, once you get to a place like France, most of it is pretty much accessable, and English is spoken as a second language in pretty much most countries in the world now so.
France. Somewhere south, like the ardeche, love it there. Makes me sad when I think about it.
Canary Islands
The main income is tourism so no problem with the language
Quote from JJ72 :Thailand, get a dirt cheap spa resort package and just put your legs up.

^ This. But don't go in the main season, too many people. And don't let the girls over there fool you.
Canada!
Spain
Barbados ?
-
(hazaky) DELETED by the_angry_angel
I heard bottom of the sea dosent have any tourists...

GO there
I suggest California but you may have a problem finding anyone who speaks english

Great place to travel?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG