The online racing simulator
New Curbs
(11 posts, started )
New Curbs
Westhill

South City

Kyoto

Fern Bay

The images are in jpg format and under 256 x 256, do not know how to send the original dds files.
Aren't they too small?
Screenshots in game would be nice, too, so we can see how they look in use.
Quote from MAGGOT :Screenshots in game would be nice, too, so we can see how they look in use.

agreed the dds looks pretty good but in-game is better
#5 - 65D
How the hell I can install these? Anywhere isn't any instructions.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :PM me if you want me to convert them to .dds files

yea you should convert the files and post them better for everybody
#7 - 65D
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :these files here, has an edge.. i could remove it but it would be better with the original ones... PM me about it..

Okay, now I have .dds file, but what should be its name and where I must put it?
OK guys there's the curb in 1024x1024 convert to .dds and with the good name

Kyoto (HGA in .dds) :

Fern Bay (JA in .dds) :

South City (CTY in .dds) :

Westhill (WSTin .dds) :

Have fun !!
Attached files
WST_curb.dds - 1.3 MB - 286 views
CTY_curbs.dds - 1.3 MB - 297 views
JA_curb.dds - 1.3 MB - 280 views
JA_curb2.dds - 1.3 MB - 267 views
HGA_curb42.dds - 1.3 MB - 262 views
2010 New Curbs/Addons
ALPHA25

Thanks for showing my work, it was in 2009, has now created the 2010 version I'm playing, I'm new addons and new skins, but not published because they do not know how to show them if you can help me will show the staff and distributes them to use thank you, I command all in original size, send me your e-mail me and tell everyone and you've got it good.
My e-mail - paulor.junior @ terra.com.br

Thank you.
#10 - 65D
If we talk honestly, I dont like them. Shouldn't be too cartoonish colours and better resolution would be great. And what is that shitty white line between curbs? Omfg, so ugly.

I'm using currently default curbs but would wanna change them to some different better ones, haven't found yet though.
65d
Quote from 65D :If we talk honestly, I dont like them. Shouldn't be too cartoonish colours and better resolution would be great. And what is that shitty white line between curbs? Omfg, so ugly.

I'm using currently default curbs but would wanna change them to some different better ones, haven't found yet though.

Man, all reviews are welcome, I've Alpha25 to the new curves (curbs) to put it in the forum, who like use who do not like do not use, but remember to the weapon of the incompetent and blame, if you can not help not criticize, work to make something better and remember: The PROFESSIONAL BUILDING THE TITANIC The AMADOR Build the ARK NOAH.

Regards,

New Curbs
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG