The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long: Broadcast
Hello racers!

We're baaack ! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!

Round 1 of the 2009-2010 Masters of Endurance season will be broadcast LIVE flag-to-flag on multiBC. We will start about 30 minutes before the race start with prerace activities including qualifying recaps and some news and notes and comment. Join myself, Jonathan Palmer and again Michael Passingham as we also will welcome a new voice to the commentary box to help us out this season, Chris Wilkinson. We look forward to bringing you all the action of this season.

Feed Information:

Date: 10 October 2009

Test Window Opens: 11:20 UTC

Programming Starts: 11:30 UTC

Channel: Stream III on http://multibc.de/

Feed Duration: 12h45m (approximately)

Unindexed (RR/FF not possible) stream recording: Will be available shortly after event conclusion

Indexed (RR/FF possible) Stream Recording: Will be available within 24 hours of event conclusion

Official Souvenir Programme: Not Available Yet

NOTE FOR TEAMS: If you have a video clip that you would like played on the braodcast, please contact me with a download link via PM here on LFSFourms. Prefered formats are wmv, avi, or mov. Preferred durations are between 30 and 90 seconds, but anything under 3 minutes is welcome.
In theory, we are live !

d
#3 - need
Some sound would be nice :P
Sorry, all streaming sets are busy
#7 - amp88
#8 - arco
Horrible noise when Passo speaks. Can he fix it?
I would have fixed it earlier if my co-commentators had told me... Sorry about that.
Video stream sheems to play like a slideshow for me. I get one new frame every 10 seconds. Sound though is normal so I think that this hasn't to do with my connection.
im getting a black screen
Both vid and audio are working fine for me :s

e: using VLC.
Indeed it works with VLC.

someone else might find this post useful

Quote from troy :The url hosting the playlist file seems to be down (at least it is for me), if you can't get in try the direct link:

mms://91.121.163.6/2701

or load the asx file manually and open it with your favourite player:

http://troy.xail.net/Stream3.ASX

it's working very well here!
Seems that the server does not run very well, more and more drivers lost their connection at joining. That crashed our race :-/
i know have some awesome iluminous coulour scheme at least its working tho
Download link?
Thanxs!
Cool thanks, 60kb/s FTW
woo 80kb xD
buy connections, 130kb
160 KB/s :banana:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG