The online racing simulator
It's working......
#53 - troy
The url hosting the playlist file seems to be down (at least it is for me), if you can't get in try the direct link:

mms://91.121.163.6/2701

or load the asx file manually and open it with your favourite player:

http://troy.xail.net/Stream3.ASX
Thanks, works now for me.
Excellent, these events always seem to coinside with my essays, and give me something to do while I endlessly write.

Thanks.
Quote from troy :The url hosting the playlist file seems to be down (at least it is for me), if you can't get in try the direct link:

mms://91.121.163.6/2701

or load the asx file manually and open it with your favourite player:

http://troy.xail.net/Stream3.ASX

Most useful post ever, thanks so much.
How did you guys manage to make the new kerb for the chicane coming off the oval? It looks quite nicely done.
Quote from Rappa Z :How did you guys manage to make the new kerb for the chicane coming off the oval? It looks quite nicely done.

It's a chalk texture.
I thought so, and I want.
Just to liven up the broadcast, feel free to ask questions that we could and would answer on the stream!
Can anyone give a link to the IRC
Wow....

Can this get any more boring?

The first 3h or so were quite decent with some nice racing. Now tho.....
Quote from DevilDare :Wow....

Can this get any more boring?

The first 3h or so were quite decent with some nice racing. Now tho.....

What do you expect from a 12hr race tbh.
Quote from -NightFly- :32 cars close combat through 12 hours?

Well to be honest, my only endurance race I have done myself was the 16h last year. Same track too.

It was a lot closer IMO and certainly had me more interested, both from driving position and spectator.

Could be just me tho.
mines a little bit more interesting bcoz ive gt an iluminous colour scheme lol
Quote from DevilDare :Well to be honest, my only endurance race I have done myself was the 16h last year. Same track too.

It was a lot closer IMO and certainly had me more interested, both from driving position and spectator.

Could be just me tho.

Maybe the fact that the 16hr race fills up 4 servers makes it pretty tight.
Was a great race if you stayed with it. Some awesome moments sprinkled throughout.

Thought the commentators did a great job under challenging circumstances.

Some major tech issues which won't have been avoidable, the net was pretty busy here and there today.

Thanks all for the hard work that must have gone into it. Made quite a dent in my monthly download bandwidth cap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG