The online racing simulator
Nobody..

The PMing your theme idea was taken out of the rules ages ago because only about 1 person actually did it
That was me
So I chucked the other one in the bin and came up with this. Still need to make the car look a bit more LFS like and a bit dirtier
Attached images
Mystery Car_2 copy.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :So I chucked the other one in the bin and came up with this. Still need to make the car look a bit more LFS like and a bit dirtier

The cars perspective is great! The rear tire looks abit wierd? Cant wait to see your final entry
#55 - 5tag
Quote from JO53PHS :[...]Still need to make the car look a bit more LFS like[...]

Then again, it's the photomode competition. Weird topic, eh?^^
Quote from lukelfs :The cars perspective is great! The rear tire looks abit wierd? Cant wait to see your final entry

Yeah, the tyre got made into an offroad tyre when I did some LFS style lighting adjustments
Quote from Taavi(EST) :

Can use any car you would like to see in LFS

#58 - 5tag
Demo Racer + MRT + MRT GTR .vob mod?

Quote from LFSn00b ::doh:

Notice anything on the track?

You mean he edited a .vob edit onto scawen's pics of rockingham?
#62 - 5tag
Uuuuhhh crack paranoia!^^

Now guess what: I even did the skin myself.

Quote from 5tag :Uuuuhhh crack paranoia!^^

Now guess what: I even did the skin myself.

Can we see the car without the blur?
#64 - 5tag
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Can we see the car without the blur?

Unfortunatly not. In case you want to see the skin: It's in the appropriate thread.
Why not?

Im sure you have the original saved
Just think for a while... he could do it in the LFS viewer adn put it in the Rockingham and edit the car parts. How simple.
#67 - 5tag
Quote from brandons48 :Why not?

Im sure you have the original saved

No I haven't. That's why.

Quote from Flame CZE :Just think for a while... he could do it in the LFS viewer adn put it in the Rockingham and edit the car parts. How simple.

You get a cookie
[highlight]Final Entry[/highlight]

Small < ---------- > Large
Attached images
48small.jpg
48big.jpg
Quote from GAVD999 :quick attempt, needs some work

uuhh, how I would like this small RWD as competitor to UFs
Quote from GAVD999 :quick attempt, needs some work

Is it me, or is it a tiny bit on the big size?
it is a bit out atm, still messing about with it to try and make it look right
Final Entry

.......High Res......|......Preview
Attached images
Mystery Car_2 copy.jpg
Mystery Car_2 prev.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Final Entry

Looks good. One quibble, solid windows?

E: Or is it my eyes failing? Must be tinted windows.
The back window is not really (intended to be) solid. The combination of it being tinted and the general darkness of the boot makes it look like it may be solid
Quote from JO53PHS :The back window is not really (intended to be) solid. The combination of it being tinted and the general darkness of the boot makes it look like it may be solid

I guess you got the angle of the car and track right so it would just be the one colour behind the windows. Cheeky, but turned out good.

Almost looks like it comes from Gran Turismo.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG