The online racing simulator
Fail (in reference to pacesetter) And yes it was Nash
Quick work-in-progress
Attached images
lfs_Lamborghini.jpg
#29 - JJ72
you might want to re-capture the background before you start anything heavy, cos the perspective is off by quite a bit.
Yeah, that could look really good, but right now it gives me a headache because of the perspective oddness. Very nice though!
Would also be nice if you used less aggressive blur on the edges, and tried to cut the picture out a little neater in the first place. I don't mean to sound like i'm trying to put your picture down, as it could look really good, but it looks weird how the edges are very blurred, and yet the panels like doors/rear wing isn't.
My attempt, Tried making one of those 'Spy' cars? where they are kinda covered up? not sure what their called

Just a preview atm, still working on it

Will add a better pic later
Attached images
Photocomp teaser.jpg
The pic itself is called a 'spy shot'. The cars... no idea.
First draft of my entry...

I think it needs something else to complement the car...Maybe some additional lighting from lampposts/floodlights or similar. The car looks a bit lost at the moment, I think
Attached images
Mystery Car.jpg
Final Entry

My PS faild soo meeh alot of bugs =p
Attached images
mystery prew.jpg
mystery m5.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :...

I might actually make a different edit that would be more... artistically interesting
#37 - JJ72
Someone should try to make the cars look more "LFSish", more plastic, more artificial DirectX7 lighting and fit in the game better.

Or else the difficultly curve is almost flat.
Quote from JJ72 :Someone should try to make the cars look more "LFSish", more plastic, more artificial DirectX7 lighting and fit in the game better.

Or else the difficultly curve is almost flat.

But LFS is DirectX8?
#39 - JJ72
yeah, but it don't actually use any DirectX 8 features as far as I know. (or I am wrong)
-
(Taavi(EST)) DELETED by Taavi(EST)
Well, copy a car from rFactor and make it a bit brighter That looks LFS ish
-
(batteryy) DELETED by batteryy
ehm mystery car goood! working ...
Not sure if this fits the Photomode Competition, but the car is supposed to be a 'Secret/Mystery', Like spy shots of new cars - http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aut ... cross-spy-shots-5-450.jpg, where parts are covered up.

Hope you all like it

Final Entry

Preview:

Hi Res____________Lo Res
Attached images
PCHiRes.jpg
PCLoRes.jpg
PCPreview.jpg
Luke you will get disqualified cause that preview picture is bigger than 400x400 pixels :P
Quote from MataGyula :Luke you will get disqualified cause that preview picture is bigger than 400x400 pixels :P

Thank you :P, Fixed

Do you like my edit?
What car is this?
It was Mystery Car so i did a Mystery Car.
Attached images
lfs_mysterycar.jpg
lfs_mysterycarpreview.jpg
Yes, well, I think we'd like LFS to look similar to this at some point.

Final Entry!

I really liked making this one, and I'm pleased with the final result - I'm not too sure about perspective etc. But I think it looks alright

Biggun!__________________Little'un
Attached images
lfs_MclarenF1_inRain.jpg
lfs_MclarenF1_PREVIEW.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Yes, well, I think we'd like LFS to look similar to this at some point.

Final Entry!

I really liked making this one, and I'm pleased with the final result - I'm not too sure about perspective etc. But I think it looks alright

Biggun!__________________Little'un

Pretty good :P, Only thing is the car doesnt look like it should be in LFS, if it was a 3d model then I think it would be a winner , but I like the heavy rain you got there
I see what you did there. That's similar to the GT-R black masked... But all you did was darken up the bumpers. You should do some brushing to make it so that the car looks covered up with a cloth.
Quote from LFSn00b :I give up, this is way too frustrating.

I know what you mean, It took me ages to find a good picture, and then I had to find the right part of the track, and capture it PERFECTLY. And then you have the issue of making the car "fit".

perspective sucks. xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG