The online racing simulator
Drinking across UK & Ireland...
(83 posts, started )
#77 - 5haz
Quote from Fastwalker :no idea what u mean by flake m8 lol

He means the head on it is so big it looks like an ice cream.

I don't drink beer often, but when I do, I drink Adnams.
Quote from beefyman666 :

Delicious,i went to London in June and i had one of these.
But,come on,it cost me 2 pounds
nope... a bowl of peanuts tho
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Lethal combination they are, I basically lived on them when I was on army training during the summer, worked out about €3 for the two cans, get unbelievably plastered on €15, easily, with none of the after-effects either

I wish we had proper beers in the pubs and offies here, I'd love to try one...All we have are the usual Heineken, Carlsberg, etc, they all taste bland after a while

yeah its easy enough in fairness, 5/6 of them before ya go out, 6 pints of whatever when ya out, 6 bottles for the trip home ( as when yer locked its Alot longer )

though chances are you fall itno a lock in then buy the same again
#81 - CSU1
heh. bob's bear can chair is Harry

Edit;

ooops! i meant this Harry not this one...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
I wish we had proper beers in the pubs and offies here, I'd love to try one...All we have are the usual Heineken, Carlsberg, etc, they all taste bland after a while

A nice thing about the pubs round here is that they're slowly coming round to the idea that people *don't* want to drink exactly the same cheap, pissy fizz in every single pub they go in and actually have a nice selection of unusual beers and lagers, usually on tap not just in bottles.
...to sum this thread up:

I took one of the empty cans to work (Guinness Bitter in this case) and used one of our hospital beds to... but see for yourselves!

video

Drinking across UK & Ireland...
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG