The online racing simulator
physics update
(34 posts, started )
physics update
Hehe, but the last driver had me cringing. STEP ON THE BRAKES YOU FOOL! arrrrghghasldkföjaldf
Evil corner eh?
#4 - Goop
Quote from AndroidXP :Hehe, but the last driver had me cringing. STEP ON THE BRAKES YOU FOOL! arrrrghghasldkföjaldf

haha yeah! The driver of the yellowy car in the 2nd vid did damn well to avoid the other bloke tho
hmm the dude or dudete must have kept their foot on the accelerator!! saw this a while ago... not really sure what is so slippy on that turn!

it reminds me of a vid i saw on a highway in the states where cars were sliding on some ice... was quite something....

mad
#6 - mr_x
oil on a wet road.. or ice? two most likely causes i think
My money's on spilt diesel. I thought maybe the last guy didn't brake because they thought the other driver tapped them and wanted some comeback. Look at the way they manuevre after the hit - I think that's intentional. Pretty much like LFS really, he even rejoined the "track" without looking...
kinda reminds u of the newbies trying to handle the rwds and loosing it in lfs.....

*edit* just found this.... must have been raining quite bad, maybe after s3 we will have replays like this !!

http://fratguyantics.com/content/index.php?id=5813

warning.. website contains adult material in places though the video above features only race cars
i feel sorry for the dude that ate the wet pizza later...
#10 - SamH
Quote from Becky Rose :Look at the way they manuevre after the hit - I think that's intentional.

I'm voting for inexperience, terror, and bunny/headlight syndrome. I did wonder for a moment if the guy was trying to flee the scene. Stolen car perhaps? I'm thinking there's a measure of bewilderment too though.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Fell bad for moto man.haha
Quote :da reminds u of the newbies trying to handle the rwds and loosing it in lfs.....

*edit* just found this.... must have been raining quite bad, maybe after s3 we will have replays like this !!

http://fratguyantics.com/content/index.php?id=5813

warning.. website contains adult material in places though the video above features only race cars

That is amazing
LOL. Car bowling.
fair play to the Beetle driver who held onto it...
saw this few days ago too.... crash thats beyond me is the two trucks near the end... it at first looks like theres only one truck on the right but then as they hit and flip theres two.. from the shot it just looks impossible for a second truck to be there due to the wall being so close.. dammit its mind boggling!!!!

mad
It looks like one truck wanted to change line but the other didnt let him or the truck on the left lost control and hit the truck on the right.
Hi guys,

that's the infamous corner near the Piramida (Pyramid) in Rijeka, Croatia

The asphalt on that corner is so old and worn out that even the hint of rain turns it into a trap for drivers. Even the locals get surprised by it, as you saw in the videos

Been there, but you won't see me in any of the videos - I was warned about it...

By the way, this is just some of the footage recorded by some guys from Rijeka who worked in a nearby software company - they were looking at scenes like these almost daily, so they put a VHS camera in the window to capture the fun...I'll see if I can find some more of it - there was even a bus drifting all the way through the corner...

Sasa
Quote from ninabadrolini :Hi guys,

there was even a bus drifting all the way through the corner...

Sasa

Lol. I hope you find more videos.
Quote from sidi :Got to feel sorry for the poor pizza delivery guy

Which guy was that?

The bike guy?

BHAWHAW

(sorry)
we already had naked spectators..
lool distractions
Quote from deggis :lol, wtf was that driver thinking?

was thinking..... :Eyecrazy: oooooooooooohh booooobies :hyper:
Im not sure but it kind off looks fake.

physics update
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG