The online racing simulator
[WIP] Blue Python Mod
(101 posts, started )
[WIP] Blue Python Mod
Some time ago I had spilled the beans on LFSF about an application I'm working on... A little project I'd like to call the "Blue Python Mod"... Long story short, it should work similar to Bob's NASCAR mod, except it's a different car.

The reason I'm calling it the Blue Python Mod is because of any inherent legal issues surrounding using copyrighted names, blah blah blah, you get the point.

The car is very challenging to drive... Not so much as the FXO-NAS, but it can be a handful... especially on gas and tires.

Testing is currently closed, and all files have been removed. If you find this package on the internet, do not download it, as it might be tainted.

Thank you very much to the testers, your time and effort are most appreciated.

Latest update: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1304104#post1304104
Screenshots: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1259310
Trailer: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=62592
Im interested, write me a PM or so
#3 - amp88
I'll give it a go, sounds interesting
I'm interested.
Yeah sure, Got loads of time.
this is actually turning out pretty good... got 8 people so far, excluding myself and anyone on clockwork (i think they're all on vacation)... could use a few more if anyone is interested...

thanks to those who have "signed up", so to speak.
Very interesting tweak .
I am interested too
I am most certainly interested!
Same here, interested.
im interested :hide:
me too, i'll try it out for ya
Yup, interested here, /msg nikopdr @ IRC or PM here to lfsn00b
Quote from bunder9999 :this is actually turning out pretty good... got 8 people so far, excluding myself and anyone on clockwork (i think they're all on vacation)... could use a few more if anyone is interested...

thanks to those who have "signed up", so to speak.

Told you to post it! 16 or so people so far!
#15 - Rob
Hi there,

Sounds really interesting, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Rob
I#d like to try it out, this seems to be quite interesting
Morning everyone...

First things first, I'd like to thank everyone who has contacted me by PM, on IRC, or here. Your help and interest is greatly appreciated. If I didn't get back to you, I might soon.

Second, after yesterday's test sessions, I've made some changes to the car setup and the tweak setup... Mainly to improve the tire chew issue, and concerns about the rear end being too stiff. Downside to all this playing, is that two versions of tweak will be needed (unless I can get more memory addresses to offset the need of v1 for certain settings, I'm not good with a debugger).

New settings are in the same place the old ones were (which I had sent in the PM). Tip: apply the old tweak first, then the new one.

Coding the application is still proceeding, mainly poop-polishing yesterday, but there are still a couple things missing that I'll need to do before I can release it. More to come on that later, maybe even next week.

Thanks again, and I hope to see most (if not all) of you on track!
Alright! TIme to test! .
so no wonder there were two tweak pictures :dunce:
Anyone else having problems connecting to the host just now (I keep getting cars don't match error). Also, does anyone else find the save/load preset functions on both tweaks are really bad?
importfantasy said he can't connect either... i'll send you a pm.

anyone else who gets the no match error, you have to apply the tweaks one after the other.
how do i get tweak to work...i have xp and i keep getting a weird error message every click i make
Quote from logitekg25 :how do i get tweak to work...i have xp and i keep getting a weird error message every click i make

What error message are you getting? You might not have a required component for the application to run. Either copy the error message word for word or take a screenshot of it and attach it to a post here.
here you go

Do you have the file called "MemEditClass.dll" in the same folder as the "LFSTweakS20.5Z.exe" file when you run it?

[WIP] Blue Python Mod
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG