The online racing simulator
PLEASE help [somebody else using my account]
Somebody is my account and i dunno what to do

Please help!
hmm...now im in on server,but i need to chance something
Change your both WEB and GAME passwords in LFS
did you get booted from a server and then get the "user is already online" message? that happens every so often with lag...
I played in my friend LFS and forgot my account there.

So i called for him and now the thing is okay
I will go to check it:ambulance
Hy racers!

I have a question about the game.
I love LFS, because it is a very very fantastic simulator, but i miss more tracks and cars. (like formula 1 tracks and cars...) Is there any time in the future when racers or modders can make more tracks for the game?

Thanks for the answer!
Quote from KorianDHer :Hy racers!

I have a question about the game.
I love LFS, because it is a very very fantastic simulator, but i miss more tracks and cars. (like formula 1 tracks and cars...) Is there any time in the future when racers or modders can make more tracks for the game?

Thanks for the answer!

In S2, there is an F1 car from 2006. And the tracklist is here, I think that some of the tracks are some kind of F1 tracks
if a demo user such as yourself was able to mod and download maps, for free, what would make the devs continue working on this sim?
Quote from Flame CZE :In S2, there is an F1 car from 2006. And the tracklist is here, I think that some of the tracks are some kind of F1 tracks

I know Bmw Sauber, and Ashton like real track. But I want real F1 tracks, like Monza, Interlagos, etc.
Quote from KorianDHer :I know Bmw Sauber, and Ashton like real track. But I want real F1 tracks, like Monza, Interlagos, etc.

All people WANT things.
You're never gonna get 'em without an S2 License anyway.
Quote from Stefani24 :All people WANT things.
You're never gonna get 'em without an S2 License anyway.

My S2 License is on it's way
I practice a lot before I pay for a License.
Hy guys!

I have one more question. Before some others XD
When i place the drivers into the drivers list i add skins for the cars and everything works O.K.
But when i restart the game anytime, the drivers are on its place, but the skins are disapper. Is there any solution for this problem?
I don't want to restore the skins after restarts.
Pls somebody help me Thanks!
Make new topic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG