The online racing simulator
Live For Speed - Collateral Collision
(157 posts, started )
Quote from ethan520 :All because i'm 12 years old doesn't mean i'm an annoying brat who likes to make cars pregnant.

It was a suggestion that you're a demo user and the FXO is an S2 Licensed car.
Slow download,but i can´t wait
This was something awesome...

Words can´t describe it:lovies::bananalla
well i have just seen it for the first time and i have to say it was AMAZING!!! well done to everyone involved. Best LFS Movie i have seen ever
Guess who's back
Way too drunk and around 6000 km, and 30 hours of flights and terminal waitings till home, so review is postponed... but this place is reserved by me for my review
Good to have you back!
Hi

As Squid, i've been away from the all lfs and lfs videos scene, time issues and this video was worth the minutes. Indeed!
I saw the trailer, and now i saw the all thing.
It's just amazing the final result of alot of hours of planning and work.
Great action video, well made and probably the best lfs persuit video.
Great job.

Cheers....
Brilliant movie! Loved every second.
Well, I must say, this IS very very VERY impressive. I will not pinpoint exact moments where there were mistakes and such, because through the whole movie my jaw dropped so low down, that it stretched the skin on my face, forcing my eyes to close, so I didn't see any problems...

Allright, back to being me...
this took a hell lot of effort, I must say. Coordinating that crowd must have been a tedious task, and some of the scenes were really good (I really screamed "wooohohoo hooooo" once the UF1 flipped over it's bonnet)
The downsides of this movie are... well, there is one - you're not experienced with the camera and the editing, which is an understandable thing, knowing this is your first LFS movie (and make no mistake, making an LFS movie, not an LFS video is a VERY VERY hard thing to do, you've set your goals high, and you delivered formidable results)

My advice to you would be - try making some lfs videos, concentrating on camerawork and editing. Once you get the hang of using special effects, and picking only the best angles - you'll surely deliver solid gold movies.

Anyway, I believe I should admit - your city racing movie was way better than mine, just because of the pure effort you've put into it, and because of the scale, which is on a totally different level. Good job, a very very good job man.

Squid
Thank you Squid! If it passed your meticulous standard then I must have done something right
Sorry man, but i did not like this movie
- i guess I'm the wrong here, but everyone has their opinions!
Quote from Dennis93 :Sorry man, but i did not like this movie

be a little more specific so he can improve next time. and i can understand how somebody could not love it, but it was a good movie imo and i can not see how somebody can not like it
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Omg very nice lfs movie i never see. BEST what i never see

downloading now.. lol 2hours. i download sometime when im away.

but very nice 100+

E:yay only 2 posts to 100 :
I enjoyed watching it, very well done !
Quote from Dennis93 :Sorry man, but i did not like this movie

At least I can understand you... not that I wouldn't like it, but.. well, there's bunch of reasons why someone could not like it..
Well, it was just not really my style of movie, i got kindof bored after 2 minutes of it.
all of the good stuff happens after about 2 minutes of it
To celebrate the launch of Collateral Collision, here is a launch trailer I have made:

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... e=channel_page&fmt=22

I hope you enjoy it, and hopefully it will demonstrate my intentions a bit better
nice trailer thingey
Hi, new user in the LFSforum here, but I've been playing LFS long time; anyway I hope to follow this forum more often.

Short description about me: I love the car culture, and of course car-related movies like this; so just registered to leave my opinion about Collateral Collision for now.

I saw it and... this is a big one! I actually think this is one of the best car chases done in a computer game.

I was about to get involved in this project but I didn't have enough time (I just did some textures for this) so when I first heard about this project I knew it was going to be a hell lot of work in order to do it properly.

I have been keeping in touch with StartWars so I have been aware of it; and now I can tell this is very good. Using such a simple replay engine LFS has, let me think about the tremendous work this chase has, judging the brilliant camera work. (Shaky sometimes, but even this has a movie-chase climax touch) I think I know movie chases quite well so watching this movie I realized how many cliches and wink for movies there were.

I understand people in this forum may be expecting racing scenes? Well this is LFS so quite obvious. But this movie takes us to the fictional world of movie-making so it should be watched like that.

So as said, the scene mounting, the movie cliche stunts, the made-from-scratch sounds, the realism-spectacular balance... every single point have been taken into account. I like the visual thrill, the impact this scenes have... Solid art.

And as I have told you before, keep up with the excellent work

Regards
Omagad where is da police???
Anyway great great movie!
Quote from Dennis93 :Well, it was just not really my style of movie, i got kindof bored after 2 minutes of it.

Same. I'm just into fast paced high quality drift videos. Still it's a nice addition to the LFS "storied" movies.

Live For Speed - Collateral Collision
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG