The online racing simulator
(done) Need help: FFB script for DFGT
Good evening guys,
I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea on how to use the DFGTs little red wheel to adjust the FFB strength. I tried diffrent ways to make it work, like simulating a key press via (/press . and /press , ) or the /ff command, but that way I could only assign two diffrent values, but i'd like the 5 step way one gets using the . and , keys

Any idea?
Has not absolutely understood that you want
#3 - gru
try "/press less", "/press more"
wat?

i want a (I think) relative simple script, that assignes the actions "more Force Feedback" and "less Force Feedback" to two diffrent buttons. But it should work the 5%-step way, like the keys you can use on the keyboard.
#5 - gru
"less" is script equivalent for "<"
U cant make command "/press <" or "/press shift+," can U?

take a look into commands.txt, less and more should work
Hi.
In Logitech software I have assigned the "." (point) and "," (comma) keys to the DFGT red wheel (point is CW rotation, comma is CCW).
They are LFS reserved keys, so it works without further assignments.
@ gru: sorry, overlooked your first post, i replied to repeat83

if I assign the keystrokes to the wheel via Profiler, nothing happens, and the /ff more,less command results in setting the FFB to 0.
#8 - gru
Quote :gru: sorry, overlooked your first post

ye, not once

not "/ff more" but "/press more" - Ur emulating key stroke
Quote from gru : U cant make command "/press <" or "/press shift+," can U?

/shift u is possible, for example :P
#10 - gru
Quote from Shadowww :/shift u is possible, for example :P

sure , but comma or < (/shift , or /press <) would probably put mess in parsing process, thats why we have "less" pseudo key
Quote from gru :ye, not once

not "/ff more" but "/press more" - Ur emulating key stroke

dumb nut here, works now, thank you very much

edit: I guess it has something to do with the german keyboard layout, ">" and "<" is "," and "." here, but LFS uses only the english layout

btw I still have three unused buttons on the wheel....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG