The online racing simulator
Fanatec GT3 RS and Clubsport Review
Great video
Thanks alot for that video guys! I've been thinking about getting one to replace my G25, as this is my 2nd one to have bitten the dirt.

Just wondering, does anyone have this wheel installed to a GameRacer cockpit? If so, do the clubsport pedals fit ok?

Thanks
nice to see a review...... I do think the driver score should be more highly weighted. Without the Drivers working correctly, the wheel can't really be used effectively. It's been Fanatec's main let down throughout the wheels history.

Maybe you could do a review of what the Wingman software offers compared to the likes of the fanatec software and what variables can be tweaked.

Overall though, it's awesome to see a wheel to give logitech a run for their money. There is nothing like the Fanatec pedals on the market for a comparible price as far as I can see.
Finally Going to see this NOW
Looks like a nice wheel/pedal setup. A bit pricey for me, though...the G25 is as far as I'm willing to go, price considered. I sure do love mine .

Though I do have one bit of advice...you guys need to find more use for the clutch pedal! Show off some heel-toe or something. I don't think I've ever seen a clutch used on the show. That's lame.
The pedals looks good. But I hate the way they give numbers. If the drivers sucks they need to be below 50! To obtain correctnumber maybe do (N-50)X2
My G25 is nearly dead so I might consider these as a replacement, bit pricey though might have to save the pennies for a while as I have other things to pay for yet!
Best part of that video was Leigh Diffey. Having two grown mens crotches in my face for 20 minutes is the sort of fun i reserve for saturday nights not youtube videos. Get a desk ffs.
Tbh the fannyteck wheel is too over priced. I mean the G25 that i got was a stretch for a gaming wheel.. infact, its more expensive than my phone :S
Quote from 91mason91 :Tbh the fannyteck wheel is too over priced. I mean the G25 that i got was a stretch for a gaming wheel.. infact, its more expensive than my phone :S

It costs the same as what the G25 started with, and I expect the G27 (if it's even true) to be around the same mark, so I don't see your point...

Come back when you buy a new graphics card...
Quote from bbman :It costs the same as what the G25 started with, and I expect the G27 (if it's even true) to be around the same mark, so I don't see your point...

Come back when you buy a new graphics card...

My Graphics card is very up to date and i can run high fps on crysis maxed out thank you very much

Thing is fanboy, i didnt buy my G25 when it first came out for a reason - the price, so the plan was i was gonna wait till either the price dropped or someone put it on ebay for like 130 quid.
I agree the Fanatec is too expensive for me atm so I will wait until the prices drop or if the G27 is on the horizon wait for that to come down.

I love Sim Racing but at the same time Im not willing to spend £250+ for a Wheel, Pedals and H-Shifter.
Quote from 91mason91 :My Graphics card is very up to date and i can run high fps on crysis maxed out thank you very much

Thing is fanboy, i didnt buy my G25 when it first came out for a reason - the price, so the plan was i was gonna wait till either the price dropped or someone put it on ebay for like 130 quid.

Right, so you easily justify spending double the money on another part that has half the lifespan (if even that), good logic!

But calling me fanboy is hilariously entertaining, thank you for that...
#15 - JJ72
I really want it to be honest, but I can't afford fishing out another chunk of money to get an extra shifter.
Quote from JJ72 :I really want it to be honest, but I can't afford fishing out another chunk of money to get an extra shifter.

Same here!

After watching the review this would be a good upgrade over my G25 but it's getting the money together, other bill's have to come first
Well didnt had the time to watch the whole review. As said be someone else the driver support was rather slow in beginning. Anoyingly slow I must add. I have the 911 turbo now over 1 year and it isnt since recently the drivers keep poppin up now. However they present a class wheel and pedals. Is it expensive ?, I dunno, surely 299 euro is a lot of money but the hardware you get is superb. They have got that straight no doubt about it. I did a lot of testing with the wheel and it does it without any flaws or what so ever.

The new wheel and pedals look awesome and I expect the same quality as the 911 turbo wheel. My concern is the driver, there should be more development in that as currently being done. Not saying their doing their jobs wrong, its more pointing them in the wright direction. I mean what you need a wheel for if the driver isnt working ?. The driver makes the wheel or brake the wheel.

Back to subject, I dont think the wheel/pedal is dear. And as stated by many, maybe prices due come down. Which I doubt becus they sell and there arent any retailers around yet. Would I buy it ?, I would money well spend. I think the question should be : what you like to spend on hardware ?.
This wheel got a lot of potential but as you pointed out the troubles with drivers, firmwares and the flimsy clamps are non negligible issues. Availability seems to be another one.

Now gamers tend to be savvy with computers so I don't think plug'n'play ability is a showstopper, but most people don't have enough space for a full fledged cockpit to screw the thing down. It's already annoying enough when the G25 comes off the desk in the middle of a race and this wheel seems much worse than that.

All in all the price point is not bad especially when taking into considerations the pedals seem more ergonomic than the G25's, are adjustabile, and last but not least they've got a load cell on the brake.
Quote from bbman :Right, so you easily justify spending double the money on another part that has half the lifespan (if even that), good logic!

But calling me fanboy is hilariously entertaining, thank you for that...

Yea but i didnt buy it
The pedals are really interesting to me, the wheel, not so much. But what is annoying me is the yanks are paying $200 and we are paying €200 (or near as makes no difference $300). Why the **** do we always get ripped off? More so when you consider the shit is made in Germland and then shipped out to the states.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG