The online racing simulator
But Trekker, when you cant drive IGTC because you rather want to win GTAL, you DONT get experience in IGTC = bad. Or, you can **** up your only chance in IGTC, and then, you might never get that chance again, since the team dont want to risk the car, with you behind the wheel. And you cant get more experience in GTAL, because you did that one race/1 minute in the IGTC car.

There arent plenty of leagues, and wasnt GTAL ment as a support league for IGTC?

In endurance races, its the TEAM'S effort that counts, not only one driver. You cant win a race with only one good guy. And maybe the guy is fast, but not consistance/small amount of experience.

And what is an alien driver? A guy with 5 minutes in IGTC isnt an alien driver. That 5 minutes didnt make him an alien, did they? no...

And of course you get experience my ****ing up, but you might not get the chance in IGTC again! And then, you cant get back to GTAL, because you have driven X minutes in IGTC. I'll say that a smooth transition from GTAL to IGTC is better. Just like in for example the Redbull Rookie cup in bikecycling. Some drivers gets wildcards for some motoGP events. Then, you dont just "dive" into a league with a much higher level.

Anyway, just my opinion as always
People stop trying change the rules, they are same for all, and next time think what you want to do and if you not sure something just ask admins... in 1st round i have big problem with rules (telling on chat to admins technical problem during qualifications and DT) but now I learned on my own mistake and im live with it. Admins dont want hurt you, they just care about rules and fair play for all.

Writing here to admins what rule is good and what is wrong on end of the season is funny because on the beginning all who take a part in GTAL just accept rules and the rules are good for all when season is starting. Now all crying because rules are bad...

Sometimes its better when you not start too early and collect enough experience and then later stand in higher league and GTAL is just for that, so discussions with GTAL admins dont help you because IGTC/MoE admins sometimes read what is going on here and see who dont understand rules and they dont want that in higher leagues. Finally if you dont fighting with admins its better for you.
Quote from luki97 :People stop trying change the rules, they are same for all, and next time think what you want to do and if you not sure something just ask admins... in 1st round i have big problem with rules (telling on chat to admins technical problem during qualifications and DT) but now I learned on my own mistake and im live with it. Admins dont want hurt you, they just care about rules and fair play for all.

Writing here to admins what rule is good and what is wrong on end of the season is funny because on the beginning all who take a part in GTAL just accept rules and the rules are good for all when season is starting. Now all crying because rules are bad...

Sometimes its better when you not start too early and collect enough experience and then later stand in higher league and GTAL is just for that, so discussions with GTAL admins dont help you because IGTC/MoE admins sometimes read what is going on here and see who dont understand rules and they dont want that in higher leagues. Finally if you dont fighting with admins its better for you.

I think normaly it`s the best point to dicus about the ruels they bring problems or didn`t work.
Because sometimes you need time to see where are the problems.

But we have here not a normal situation the Leauge Admins quit after this season so wait for the new Admin team and talk with them about ruel changing.

And +1 from me for no ruel changing in front of the last race of the season.
"Last race special driver rule"

I do not like the rules change during the season... especially at the end of it
Never change a rule like this mid-season. If someone is not going by the rules, then they are simply not going by the rules, there is no other option. If you have to say no 148 times, then say no 148 times.

Endurance experience comes from the first 10 minutes of being in a car in IGTC/MoE, because that is how long it should take for you to get your nerves fixed. If they join the server, but timeout within the first 10 minutes then they should be allowed to race in GTAL, but if they have raced a "stint" 15, 30, or 60 minutes (depending on strategy) then they should not be allowed to race here.

Also, if it was over a year ago it still does not matter, once your nerves get over it the first time, they shouldn't be back. After-all, its just another race.
Quote from PMD9409 :If someone is not going by the rules, then they are simply not going by the rules, there is no other option.

Looks like there is... if you're an admin.

Nice post by the way.
but one more thing:
i asked admins after race 3 (fernbay black 6th june) about allowing to race zion team and karma racing when they have raced in round 4th in IGTC (23rd May) and they are (probably) using same drivers in both leagues and i heared answer " if they start racing in IGTC from waiting list its allowed " and now for round 5th in GTAL we got a problem...
Quote from luki97 :but one more thing:
i asked admins after race 3 (fernbay black 6th june) about allowing to race zion team and karma racing when they have raced in round 4th in IGTC (23rd May) and they are (probably) using same drivers in both leagues and i heared answer " if they start racing in IGTC from waiting list its allowed " and now for round 5th in GTAL we got a problem...

Are you able to read!? I'am really angry about this shit...
Flaming and whinig here, flaming and whining there... bähh bäääh bähh

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=60123

Read this -.-
This league is like Formula 1... Every team flames on the organisators but nobody know whats the real problem. Is like some teams have fun in whining and flaming about other teams or admins or someone else...

Stop this discussion now!
We have set now a option and this will be not changed anymore. Theres nothing more to discuss...
Quote from PMD9409 :Never change a rule like this mid-season. If someone is not going by the rules, then they are simply not going by the rules, there is no other option. If you have to say no 148 times, then say no 148 times.

Endurance experience comes from the first 10 minutes of being in a car in IGTC/MoE, because that is how long it should take for you to get your nerves fixed. If they join the server, but timeout within the first 10 minutes then they should be allowed to race in GTAL, but if they have raced a "stint" 15, 30, or 60 minutes (depending on strategy) then they should not be allowed to race here.

Also, if it was over a year ago it still does not matter, once your nerves get over it the first time, they shouldn't be back. After-all, its just another race.

For me is the problem that the grid at IGTC/MoE is to small.
Use 2 servers for this leauges find a way to handel Yelow Flag on 2 servers and all is good.
btw is there going to be broadcast as you said ?
no, sorry

maybe its better with the new league owner
will there be again LFSRemote? I just cant find it now in the list
When will server password be announced,and how do we get info about it?
It should be in your team leader's PMs; which will contain a link with a username and password for a web page. It was sent before Round 2.
yea, but its the same password like last time Maybe not updated?
I don't know, I haven't checked yet
Password is the same as in last race. If anyone had not participated in last race, feel free to contact me.
Race start replay here for those who want it to dl skins. It's got the pace lap and first half lap or so.

On FileFront

On SendSpace

d
Sorry for not being able to take the start, especially because the reason is quite pathetic(we misread the schedule, and thought the race was later tonight). This was not the way we wanted to end the season obviously.
For Car 16 / Zion Racing Team:

I had seen your post before you deleted about tracker not updating with your new driver. We have fixed it and it should be updating now.

d
Quote from dekojester :For Car 16 / Zion Racing Team:

I had seen your post before you deleted about tracker not updating with your new driver. We have fixed it and it should be updating now.

d

Thank you. I've deleted post since I wanted to double check everything and suddenly all started to work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG