The online racing simulator
Quote from Intermediate07 :what are your pb`s up to now ?? i did 24 laps and got a 2:19.789

but sure 2:18.xxx is possible

2:18.74 with lauout but i can much faster
↑sorry small mistake
Quote from luki97 :One track driver said

if you want I can go with 30 % air intake restriction and then the time will be 2: 27
OMG 1.18 :P

Still lot of work for us...we are slow :s too slow :s
Quote from MoMo92i :OMG 1.18 :P

Still lot of work for us...we are slow :s too slow :s

yep, you need to make up a minute somewhere :P
Quote from HVS5b :Strike that, 2 seconds to find. Down to 2.22.00 now.....

Are people managing to make r2's work on the front ok? (FZR)

Finally, high 20's and low 21's in race trim.

What a big difference in handling with only a few minor adjustments to the set

Really looking forward to the race, going to be gutted when its over....
Well our team if far from a perfect setup but i think normal FXR pace should be mid 2:22 and in qual setup i made 2:19.92 without layout and it was a very messy lap. I think 2:19.5 in the Qualifying session would be the target for us. No chance of reaching 2:18, not yet. It will be interesting to see the FXR in a group of FZRs, the 4WD should help in some corners but the speed of the other two cars will be impossible to match. So our target is to made a high downforce, high speed setup and also FXRs will have problems with front tires.
CAPO ARG Team
Dear Administrators,

First of all, please accept my apologize for having transgress the rules, I’m fully responsible for that.
My team mate, “The Pilot X” didn’t know (neither did I) that by participating in an IGTC race it automatically takes out the possibility to race in GTAL.

Now, I have some questions… what do you mean by “participating in an IGTC race”? to complete it? to run at least a 75% of the laps? To run 5 laps? He could only complete the classification and during the race he run less than 5 laps due to connectivity issues.

If a driver joins a category like MOE or IGTC automatically turns into a faster driver than the rest of the GTAL members?

Everybody knows that he was having connectivity issues so he had to change his ISP and some hardware parts in order to avoid it from happening during the last GTAL race (yes, he did it just to GTAL). I’m saying this for you to have an idea of what the league means to us.

I apologize again and take the full responsibility and I’d like you to take my concerns into consideration on the regulation for further situations like this in the future.

Our team will participate on the last GTAL race, as we’ve done on every single one, doing our best effort sometimes with good results and others with not so good ones but fully committed and respecting the training hours that we all the CAPO ARG team members have invested.
It means by competing in it

And just out of curiousity, have you guys found a home for the series next year?
As I read the rules, it states that no driver who has competed in the IGTC or MoE in the past 2 seasons in any way is not permitted to drive.

Thats what I have seen and it seems fairly simple to me....
guys here have right because rules says if team starts in GTAL and from waiting list they move to IGTC they can drive GTAL and IGTC too and same thing should be for drivers... but everything what admins do its saint and everybody must accept it with honour
Well, the rules are clear in that case. Paticipation in IGTC or MoE will result in a start ban in the GTAL for the driver.

The CAPO ARG Team can participate without A. Copertine, thats no problem.

If A. Copertine want to race, there is one possiblity as a exeption we are doing because you have already a spot.

C. Reetz from TDRT starts too in IGTC last race. That LR can drive in the last GTAL race (our goodbye race), we have decided to start as GUEST without assessment in the results.

I offer you to start as guest too, with A. Copertine, but without assesment in the results of the last race. You will get 0 points for race 5 no matter what position you get in race.
I wish everyone Good Luck with this Race as I won't be able to attend as family is going away that day and i have to go with them but Still Good Luck
ZION Team is in same situation as Capo ARG but in our case almost all our drivers that are available now has driven in last IGTC race.

GTAL has been developed as a result of many many teams excluded from this year IGTC (lack of places). Our team was in same position as rest of teams that started this GTAL season with no experience in professional endurance racing. And now, before last race we are in situation that we can't finish competition, which is kind of weird.

In my opinion this rule should state like this
- No driver in the lineup had participated in the current or previous MoE or IGTC season before GTAL season start or before application to GTAL was filled (whatever occurred first). In case of adding driver to line up those rule applies to moment that driver was added.

In this form this rule would exclude all previous IGTC and MoE drivers from entering the season (And this probably what this rule is all about) and allow all the teams to finish started season. And in next season (if occurs, what I personally hope so) all those drivers will be automatically excluded from GTAL. So would be amateur league, but team on waiting list on other leagues can take their chances to enter IGTC or MoE.

Please consider this rule change to allow all the teams for finish current season with theirs original lineups.
Quote from Mroziu :ZION Team is in same situation as Capo ARG but in our case almost all our drivers that are available now has driven in last IGTC race.

GTAL has been developed as a result of many many teams excluded from this year IGTC (lack of places). Our team was in same position as rest of teams that started this GTAL season with no experience in professional endurance racing. And now, before last race we are in situation that we can't finish competition, which is kind of weird.

In my opinion this rule should state like this
- No driver in the lineup had participated in the current or previous MoE or IGTC season before GTAL season start or before application to GTAL was filled (whatever occurred first). In case of adding driver to line up those rule applies to moment that driver was added.

In this form this rule would exclude all previous IGTC and MoE drivers from entering the season (And this probably what this rule is all about) and allow all the teams to finish started season. And in next season (if occurs, what I personally hope so) all those drivers will be automatically excluded from GTAL. So would be amateur league, but team on waiting list on other leagues can take their chances to enter IGTC or MoE.

Please consider this rule change to allow all the teams for finish current season with theirs original lineups.

The rule will be not changed in this season. After this season you can discuss with the new organisators. Nothing more to say.
Btw. we have often say that we DON'T change rules in a running season. Because it would be unfair to others teams.

You have read the rules and accepted with your application so you know the fact, that driver's which race in IGTC or MOE are excluded from GTAL.
So don't whine now about this rule!
Quote from Mojo1987 :The rule will be not changed in this season. After this season you can discuss with the new organisators. Nothing more to say.
Btw. we have often say that we DON'T change rules in a running season. Because it would be unfair to others teams.

You have read the rules and accepted with your application so you know the fact, that driver's which race in IGTC or MOE are excluded from GTAL.
So don't whine now about this rule!

But when the rule is AGAINST helping a driver to develop, the whole point of the league is taken away? Dont you drive here to develop yourself as a driver and a team? When you take away a nice optertunity for a driver, to test himself against the best drivers, you fail to help him into developing in my eyes. A driver need experience, and its a huge step to do a race in IGTC. One race doesnt mean forever. And then, its wrong to not change the rule, IN MY OPINION.

And yes, Im fully awared of that I might get a "Stop whining, idiot" comment back. I said my opinion in a discussion. I know you wont change it, I just said my opinion. Enjoy it.
Quote from Tomhah :But when the rule is AGAINST helping a driver to develop, the whole point of the league is taken away? Dont you drive here to develop yourself as a driver and a team? When you take away a nice optertunity for a driver, to test himself against the best drivers, you fail to help him into developing in my eyes. A driver need experience, and its a huge step to do a race in IGTC. One race doesnt mean forever. And then, its wrong to not change the rule, IN MY OPINION.

And yes, Im fully awared of that I might get a "Stop whining, idiot" comment back. I said my opinion in a discussion. I know you wont change it, I just said my opinion. Enjoy it.

Well, it's not so needed to say your opinion then either if it doesn't change anything.
its not needed, but I want the admins to know what my opinion
Quote from Tomhah :But when the rule is AGAINST helping a driver to develop, the whole point of the league is taken away? Dont you drive here to develop yourself as a driver and a team? When you take away a nice optertunity for a driver, to test himself against the best drivers, you fail to help him into developing in my eyes. A driver need experience, and its a huge step to do a race in IGTC. One race doesnt mean forever. And then, its wrong to not change the rule, IN MY OPINION.

Well and my opinion is, reading and understanding the rules is also a part of the develop process of a new team. Some teams this saison can't understand or maybe don't read the rules and if they made a mistake they want a rulechange. Sorry but rulechanges to override their mistakes is not a thing what league organisators should do. If we do that all the time, we can delete the rules, they have nothingelse to say in a league process if we change them for all little shit, that somebody pisses off in a running season.

Edit:

One thing... i can't understand why every race somebody must start a big discussion about a special rule. Unbelievable... Sad that the GTAL Rules are such a shit...
No, now you're getting away from my point again. Of course they should read and understand the rules, but when the rules are against developing a driver, and a team (which is the whole points with this league!?), what should they do? Lets say you're leading GTAL and you get a spot in IGTC. What will you do? If you dont win GTAL, and really **** up the IGTC race, you might not be able to get a spot in IGTC next year (and you wont win the GTAL championship), AND you wont be able to drive more in GTAL! What should you do then? Just sit down and wait for... ehm? Other leagues? As you will NEVER be able to drive GTAL again, and you're not good enough for IGTC, if I am correct? :P

This rule wont make drivers/teams better, just worse and confused on what to do. IMO

This is a team-sport, and it should have been TEAMS that runs in IGTC, cant drive in GTAL. Its like saying that a Coca Cola championship club in England, cant use players that has played in Premier League. (imo)
Quote from Tomhah :No, now you're getting away from my point again. Of course they should read and understand the rules, but when the rules are against developing a driver, and a team (which is the whole points with this league!?)

wrong! in every kilometer you drive you get experience... no rule is against driver developing

Quote from Tomhah :what should they do? Lets say you're leading GTAL and you get a spot in IGTC. What will you do? If you dont win GTAL, and really **** up the IGTC race, you might not be able to get a spot in IGTC next year (and you wont win the GTAL championship)

i am now in the same dilemma and because of this, we decided to start as a guest only without points....
sooo but to the point you say:
even when you "f***" up you get experience! i had to train hard for the seat in the IGTC race and it was really hard for me to get the speed of my mate, so if you are in an IGTC team, you have to train with your mates a lot to show them that you are a racer.

Quote from Tomhah :What should you do then? Just sit down and wait for... ehm? Other leagues? As you will NEVER be able to drive GTAL again, and you're not good enough for IGTC, if I am correct?

exactly! there are much leagues with races longer than 1 hour... the only thing you get "f***" is, that most leagues have a summer break right now.

Quote from Tomhah :This rule wont make drivers/teams better, just worse and confused on what to do. IMO

will be changed for season 2, deko and me had a good discussion about.... simply be surprised

Quote from Tomhah :This is a team-sport, and it should have been TEAMS that runs in IGTC, cant drive in GTAL. Its like saying that a Coca Cola championship club in England, cant use players that has played in Premier League. IMO

okay, and then each team engages one alien driver and what do you have? right.... alien drivers who has more than enough experience in a league to get experience.... there is a sense behind this rule, trust me
CAPO ARG team has decided to join the Pilot A. Coppertinne in the last race GTAL without chance points.

We decided this just to learn, we are not fighting anything.

We thank the admins for giving us the opportunity to join our team.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :

okay, and then each team engages one alien driver and what do you have? right.... alien drivers who has more than enough experience in a league to get experience.... there is a sense behind this rule, trust me

That's why its called Amateur league!
To be precise. We read the rules but it's seems that we didn't get them right.

I was thinking about this rule in the way like it was at season start (were all the teams had no IGTC or MoE participants in their lineup). Our team was no MoE or IGTC team at the season start so there was nothing to think about it right then (when filling GTAL application). We advanced to be a IGTC Team in the middle of season so I was thinking it won't be a problem to finish currently started GTAL season. But it's turned out that I was wrong.

So I proposed a rule change that doesn't change overall sense of "No IGTC and MoE participant in GTAL" which I think is right (this is what GTAL was all about). Proposed rule change was a small addition of "at season start". So if teams or drivers advance to MoE or IGTC (and NEVER started there before GTAL season start) it would be nice to allow them to finish the season, since nothing really has changed from time GTAL season has started. In my opinion it was really small change - since it doesn't change anything in terms of competition.

But ok, you are the admins so if u reject to modify the rule I'm fine with that. But it we be hard for ZION to get no IGTC participants lineup for last round

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG