The online racing simulator
Qualifying results are attached as a pdf for those who cba to look at the link. Auditing has been done, and results are official. No one will be offered an extra run during the week. Some changes were done after tiebreakers, so be sure to check it.

Congratulations to all who made it in ! As I said in server a few times, Drivers who qualified 31st to 35th should be prepared to be called to race should some not show or be unable to make it.

It was a great qualifying, I could tell the intensity level was high both days. 44 / 56 took times, which is a great number, all things considered. For those who didn't make it in, I'm sorry, but you all did do a bloody great job. I'm amazed that the field is only separated by .04 seconds. Last year was .25. This is just amazing, don't screw it up on race day. Race is 270 laps long, and to win it, you gotta be in it. Monday will see me posting race threads and sending out Detail PMs. Enjoy the brief break, then have fun preparing for The Greatest Spectacle in LFS.

d
Attached files
2009Kyoto500_QualifyingResults.pdf - 519.2 KB - 337 views
KY 500 bumped ones
First to congratulate all racers who made it into top 30 .
Unfortunately for me, I wasn`t concentrated enough to go below 37, so got bumped. My best time average made offline was 36.9975, but I couldn`t repeat it under pressure.
I wish you all many GREEN laps and good clean fight.
I don`t hope that I will be in chance to get in as 35th if someone can`t race, but hope dies last .

Anyway, all the best to everyone, cya next season!

BR, Igor
Wow, O'Keefe not qualified?
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, O'Keefe not qualified?

Nah, he was too busy being AFK to make a good enough time
You have to set your priorities.
Well done to everyone that qualified, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to do more laps on Sunday

Good luck to all
Quote from TexasLTU :Everyone is, Mr. Polesitter.

indeed!
specially me [i'm slower than him all the time!]
Quote from TexasLTU :Everyone is, Mr. Polesitter.

im not so therefore everyone is now shocked by this.
Gratz to those who qualified - can't wait for Saturday
Quote from dekojester :

...don't screw it up on race day. Race is 270 laps long, and to win it, you gotta be in it.

d

Again, well said Deko.

Remember drivers, you never win on the first lap. There will be 268 laps to work out your strategy. At the start (especially 3-cars wide) is a time of safety first! Once the field thins out, then (and ONLY then) should you start thinking about making your moves.

I would feel quite bad if I took out a few cars because I placed my car in a position that caused a major wreck. Most of the time, you can accomplish the same thing just by waiting instead of sticking your nose where it does not belong.

Good Luck to all of you!
Quote from Skydiver173 : Most of the time, you can accomplish the same thing just by waiting instead of sticking your nose where it does not belong.

Good Luck to all of you!

i think this aplies to more than just racing............lol.
good luck all. it's gonna be a fight to see who finishes behind jeffyg.
Quote from z-ro 8 :i think this aplies to more than just racing............lol.

Did you not see me and Wild wipe the floor with the FM guys on the final practice session?
Quote from z-ro 8 :i think this aplies to more than just racing............lol.

yup, agree...

Quote from z-ro 8 :

Not really. Anyone can win. It's like the game of chess... think ahead 3 steps then make your move. The key is to think first, then act.

Like I told Deko in my short Bio i sent him from this thread, I really don't care if I win and I am not expecting to. I'm just glad to be a part of it, and my goal is to be a top 5 finisher. I'll be happy with that.

Quote from h3adbang3r :Did you not see me and Wild wipe the floor with the FM guys on the final practice session?

...and that's the spirt I want to see from everyone! Just do it carefully and wisely.
#93 - wild
Quote from Skydiver173 :Again, well said Deko.

Remember drivers, you never win on the first lap. There will be 268 laps to work out your strategy. At the start (especially 3-cars wide) is a time of safety first! Once the field thins out, then (and ONLY then) should you start thinking about making your moves.

I would feel quite bad if I took out a few cars because I placed my car in a position that caused a major wreck. Most of the time, you can accomplish the same thing just by waiting instead of sticking your nose where it does not belong.

Good Luck to all of you!

Good luck in the race to all the 30 cars participating, I'm looking forward to 268 laps of green flag running. Just keep your whit about you and I'm sure we'll all do fine
-
(Sueycide_FD) DELETED by Sueycide_FD

2009 Kyoto 500 : Qualifying
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG