The online racing simulator
Hmm, qually is looking doubtful for me, I had no internet all last night, and I fixed it this morning. So, if my dad has an early enough night, and we're done before 12 I think I'll be able to make it back for the session. If not, thanks for all the effort and time that you Admins have put into this.
Wow guys - that's awesome

And remember, even if you're not in the top 30, you still have a chance if someone has to drop out
At least I can stop taking my pepto-bismo.

Well done 88
Attached images
logo5592.jpg
Is there anyone kind enough to share his quali setup?

This isn't something I like to ask, but I realised that this is my only chance to get a slot for the 500.
congratulations everyone!!

this looks like the Karting World Championship Qualifying in 2000 where some friends of mine were racing...

The brazilian drivers are in yellow... and there are some well known drivers in orange!

PRETTY CLOSE TIMES...
lol yea i drove twice german champ aswell on that track not alot of places where you can 'win' time
Quote from buck77 :congratulations everyone!!

this looks like the Karting World Championship Qualifying in 2000 where some friends of mine were racing...

The brazilian drivers are in yellow... and there are some well known drivers in orange!

PRETTY CLOSE TIMES...

*cough*

Susie Stoddart - DTM Driver
Bruno Spengler - DTM Driver
Michael aka Mike Conway - GP2 Series

Quote from dekojester :
1st to 30th is currently separated by only .0625 seconds, so far the closest in the short history of this event.

that are 0.25 seconds over the 4 laps.

The whole field is seperated by 0.82 seconds or 0.2050 seconds average or 0.95mph
Piccione, Asmer, Di Grassi
Giedo van der Garde, Christian Bakkerud
Quote from Rudy van Buren :lol yea i drove twice german champ aswell on that track not alot of places where you can 'win' time

That's nice!
Do you remember what was your laptime??

Quote from buck77 :congratulations everyone!!

PRETTY CLOSE TIMES...

From pole sitter to 34th, we have a GAP of 0,473 seconds only!

You can also see three Formula One drivers names in that:
Lewis Hamilton, Robert Kubica and Nico Rosberg!
Just a note for all competitors who haven't yet or are outside the field right now.

Put in effort. Work on your line, or try and find a good set or work on your set to get it faster. Work hard, and it may indeed pay off. But the only way to find out is to try. I know it's cliche, but what's the harm in trying ? At least if you try and don't make it, then you foight for it. I know it sounds cliche, but that happens in the real 500. Try for it, there is no harm in trying.

d
I remember once in the Indy 500 Penske Racing Team hardly made it on Bump Day to qualify, but they did make it, if I'm right... you can be like Helio Castroneves, if you don't act like Dannica Patrick and run over your crew or like maco andretti by slamming your car into the wall. One advantage, we don't have to set the grid after entrant point standings, as we cannot have rain in LFS^^

btw: It's Father's day in the US, right?
Quote from tfalke55 :i remember once in the indy 500 penske racing team hardly made it on bump day to qualify, but they did make it, if i'm right... You can be like helio castroneves, if you don't act like dannica patrick and run over your crew or like maco andretti by slamming your car into the wall. One advantage, we don't have to set the grid after entrant point standings, as we cannot have rain in lfs^^

btw: It's father's day in the us, right?

uk
Quote from Skydiver173 :At least I can stop taking my pepto-bismo.

Well done 88

Man I need that stuff too, lol and I was only there the last couple hours, lol. I was a lot more tense this year then last year thats for sure.
oho o'keefe on the bubble...
1st -> 30th = 0.05 seconds
I'd actually say 0.2 seconds over 4 laps... well it comes down to the same...
THE END!

0s040 from the pole sitter to the 30th position! WOW...

is that amazing or what
Quote from buck77 :0s040 from the pole sitter to the 30th position! WOW...

I think that Oval race should be like this, not so astonishing...
Quote from scania :I think that Oval race should be like this, not so astonishing...

what time did you make, buddy?
or even, what time CAN you set for this qualifying?

everyone knows oval races have closer gaps and etc.
but this is, like, EPIC.

i bet no one has ever seen something like this in LFS before
Quote from buck77 :what time did you make, buddy?

but this is, like, EPIC.

I bet no one has ever seen something like this in LFS before

This is the Tightest Qualiy I have seen on anything game/real life included, this was intense.

I got 26th so lucky im in!!

Any one can win this Race.
Quote from buck77 :what time did you make, buddy?

but this is, like, EPIC.

i bet no one has ever seen something like this in LFS before

As I've said b4 this is the biggest event I've ever participated in my entire lfs career. But it's not big for nothing

This quali was truely epic good job to all.

Btw deko you should atleast include those who didn't make it in the programme. It would be nice

I'm also alittle unhappy that I'm the only asian that made the grid
do we have anyone from Latin America besides me?!
if not, I'm with you Lizard... I'm the only Latin American racing here...

MAN, I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN FOR THE NDR|KYOTO 500 2009 EDITION!
I was expecting TOP20 for qualifying [and I did it YEY] and anything between TOP10 for the race!!!!

but, as Mustafur said: THERE IS NO FAVORITE DRIVER TO WIN THIS RACE!!!!

glad to make part of this epic qualifying!
Quote from buck77 :
but, as Mustafur said: THERE IS NO FAVORITE DRIVER TO WIN THIS RACE!!!!

He said anyone can win this race. As for favorite i reckon Jeffys sitting in a nice spot as favorite or Raven. They've been the standouts to me during practice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG