Evo Lights FXO
(29 posts, started )
Evo Lights FXO
Hey can some one make these Lights for FXO thx
Attached images
tokyo-drift-lancer-evo.jpg
apr-evo-20060607041459739.jpg
#2 - WSR
Quick Question: Could I help this person, as I have Paint.Net and Photoshop, even though I'm Demo and I know I can't use this anyway?

I would really love to contribute to the LFS community somehow, however this limitation of not posting S2 content is detriment to this aspiration.
Since you have access to all skins and carmodels in the s2 viewer, it should'nt be a problem as long as you're not going to post an ingame screenshot but one from the viewer.
Quote from WSR :Quick Question: Could I help this person, as I have Paint.Net and Photoshop, even though I'm Demo and I know I can't use this anyway?

I would really love to contribute to the LFS community somehow, however this limitation of not posting S2 content is detriment to this aspiration.

If you're making textures I'm sure an exception is allowed.. use CMX view to get the screenshots.
ill give it a shot ill post up and see wat u think
#6 - WSR
Quote from ThunderX86 :Since you have access to all skins and carmodels in the s2 viewer, it should'nt be a problem as long as you're not going to post an ingame screenshot but one from the viewer.

Exactly what I was intending to post a screenshot from, (the CMX viewer). What other option is there? I don't have access to the car by any other means.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If you're making textures I'm sure an exception is allowed.. use CMX view to get the screenshots.

Thanks, luckily I have the CMX Viewer installed not too long ago for skins.
If you want some in-game screens I'll happily take some for ya. Just pm me or post in here and i'll grab some for ya.
#8 - WSR
Erm, not a bad effort to start?
(image below)

[EDIT: Better Resolution everyone?]
Attached images
Prog2.jpg
very nice start, jsut wondering if they can be any more hi-res though?
#12 - WSR
Thanks for your help...

I agree about the low resolution, so I'm trying to find some good pictures of those lights.

@Rikkiwhitehead, thanks for that image, most of the pictures I found are slightly off angle, but that's perfect.
not a problem glad i could help
nothing really looked right for me so i deleted my lights
what so you have nothing? - /me downlods cmx viewer to check that one out
Quote from WSR :Erm, not a bad effort to start?
(image below)

[EDIT: Better Resolution everyone?]

Nice and the back?
#17 - WSR
Thanks, but there's going to have to be a compromise with the tail lights, as the Evo lights themselves will fit the shape of the FXO, however I don't know how well they will light up as I only have CMX Viewer.

I'll see if I can PM you/S14DRIFT the dds to test.
#18 - WSR
Just a Trial...

I'm not sure how these will light up...

(I couldn't get the PM attachment working)

[Edit: had to remove old dds to get space for newest dds, and old dds is obsolete anyway.]
pictures?
#20 - WSR
Quote :http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=85447&d=1243695899

That's the front so far, the back I'm still working on, although there may have to be a compromise with the those rear lights. That dds I posted is the trial so far (I asked for permission to post the dds already).

Could anyone post ingame test screens? I don't know how these will light up.

[EDIT: Taillights sort of done below]
[EDIT2: Had to remove this dds as the newest is at a lower post anyway, for reasons of limited storage anyway]
Attached images
Prog3.jpg
#21 - WSR
Quick Edited picture by Paint.NET, (raw picture from CMX Viewer).
It's not my skin, I'm not sure whose it is, but whoever created it is highly credited.
Attached images
Evo FXO Bloom.png
Quote from WSR :That's the front so far, the back I'm still working on, although there may have to be a compromise with the those rear lights. That dds I posted is the trial so far (I asked for permission to post the dds already).

Could anyone post ingame test screens? I don't know how these will light up.

[EDIT: Taillights sort of done, and newest dds below]

Looks good.
#23 - WSR
Thanks...

Glad to hear it. Has anyone tried them so far? If so, what do they think of it?
Will be using these now, thanks!
Attached images
lfs_00000021.jpg
lfs_00000022.jpg
lfs_00000023.jpg
#25 - WSR
Nice screenshots...
I'm just glad I could contribute... Oh and thanks for using them too.

There's some really minor things to iron out to get it perfect, but overall, I think it's what I set out to make.

[edit: just posting newest revision, with really minor tweaks, i.e. some tail light tweaks, something in the headlights, etc. This inspires me to make the interior and the steering wheel texture too!]
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 396.9 KB - 1053 views

Evo Lights FXO
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG