The online racing simulator
6 people made 360 at same server in 3 seconds. NEW WR!

UnknownMaster21

theirishnoob
danthebangerboy
LFSn00b
1993weeman
rockclan
R4DiUS
GreyBull [CHA]
Timdpr
Mikko1
MissWette
Watson02
aroX123
TypeRacing
Furiously-Fast
Luke.S
hansonator69
greg_slideways
John5200
zak mull
haxxor
willem-racer
nikopdr

6 made it, brutal fail
me likes.

let me/us get some practice first.
Right, now what larger amount of fail can we cause this time

No no, ill be serious now. Im up for it, provided im home, which ill try to be as much as possible, whenever you decide UM21.

Ill practice, and make a skin for it if need be, might be cool, all of us skinned for it, which will be my first GTR skin as well!

For a wider area, surely one of the AU layout,, no never mind, AU doesnt have ramps does it :X

BL carpark, no, too short.

Ill think of something.
#4 - Migz
Blackwood carpark? Bigish? And you can put ramps and shiz down cant you?
Quote from danthebangerboy :Right, now what larger amount of fail can we cause this time

No no, ill be serious now. Im up for it, provided im home, which ill try to be as much as possible, whenever you decide UM21.

I am taking an information for our server admins, 95% for sure that we have a good server
You should make a WR book, LFS Guiness Records by UnknownMaster21
Quote from Blas89 :You should make a WR book, LFS Guiness Records by UnknownMaster21

hahaha! BTW not a bad idea at all!

But I go sleep now: --> Cya tomorrow, more info then
Yeah. Great idea. I kind a like that World Record thingy.
hehe make sure arox doesn't join, I'm sure he'll find a way to crash the master server again somehow. these 'world record' attempts always get out of control when he's around :P
you can count me in propably. should be fun
oh my goodness..............when will this happen?

I will try not to be on LFS in case it crashes again.
#12 - Migz
This record is slightly pointless :/ Same as with the chatbox one the other week.
Want to know why its pointless? Because theirs a limit, their is a limit on how many people you could have in that chatbox, and their is a limit on how many people you can have in a server. Therefore its stupid, once you get 32 people doing it nobody else can beat it, the point in records are for someone else to come along and break them. So perhaps its time to start thinking of some records where your not limited by anything.

Although im not saying this "record" wont be fun haha, im just saying its a tad pointless.
I'll be there
It's all fun, but maybe it should be named something that indicates that you want to gather a full server and test it out? Like "join xxx, let's get a full server" and blabla, find something suitable.
Currently I a not sure if I can sign up for this, but I'll give a notify if I can join this, seems pretty much fun, alltho it's as described maybe a little pointless.

But again, playing computer games are pointless so who cares?
I like this idea and I'll do the server hosting. Only thing is, that I need to do this when I'm awake. You can suggest some date and time, then we'll see if I can make it. Cheers!
Killing 500 servers?
Quote from Migz :This record is slightly pointless :/ Same as with the chatbox one the other week.
Want to know why its pointless? Because theirs a limit, their is a limit on how many people you could have in that chatbox, and their is a limit on how many people you can have in a server. Therefore its stupid, once you get 32 people doing it nobody else can beat it, the point in records are for someone else to come along and break them. So perhaps its time to start thinking of some records where your not limited by anything.

Although im not saying this "record" wont be fun haha, im just saying its a tad pointless.

So, you are saying that all 32 peoples can do it perfectly as anytime?
Interresting, I'd make it fo sure if I can.
#20 - Migz
AHAH, now everyone doing it perfectly at the same time, now thats different.
Thatd be a record for the most people doing a barrel roll at the exact same time.
But still that all just depends on peoples skills, once you get 32 people to do it, nobody can beat it, people can only get exactly the same or less.
Of course it depends on the time, but I'll try to be there!
#22 - Migz
So it takes no skill either? :/ So bassicly your doing something thats absolutely piss easy? The only effort for this record is to get 32 people on, and 32 people at the same time.
I still think you should choose another record thats much better, and other people can acctually improve apon.
Quote from Migz :So it takes no skill either? :/ So bassicly your doing something thats absolutely piss easy? The only effort for this record is to get 32 people on, and 32 people at the same time.
I still think you should choose another record thats much better, and other people can acctually improve apon.

Well, even the stunt is easy, there is always possible, that somebody can't managed, for example:

1. People are going too close for others, and if there is a lag, BOOM
2. It is not always possible to make land for wheels, because of the ramp bugs
3.Somebody can miss the ramp
4.We need there a good "teamplay" for this record, not gonna be so easy sometimes.
5.There can be unexpected errors
6.Server stability?
hihi
i want to come here too
It's gonna be fun, (so can you count me here?)
i will try it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG