The online racing simulator
When was your first ever mouse click?
(42 posts, started )
When you first ever touched a computer.

I first ever mouse clicked when i was 7 i think
Probably around 1992 when I started high school. Mac Classic II's.
mouse click?
I used a keyboard earlier, playing a game called 'pino'.
green screens and such...
nice.
hmm, must've been back in 89/90
#5 - 5haz
Must've been around '95/'96.

In those days it was Commanche 3 and Microprose GP1

Oh and a strange psychedelic tank game called Assault Rigs 3D and a strange Space Ship one called Descent.
I was about 5, and my dad was teaching me how to play a game called Street Rod 2. Really fun game at the time.
1981 -> COMMODORE VC20 (I was 13)
The first time I touched a Computer must have been around 1981 (the ZX81)
First mouse click I think was on the Commodore 128 in 1985 or '86 iirc or it was on the Amiga 1000 which I got back then.
As all the others C16 C64 etc. had no mouses
Must have been this one
http://www.c64-wiki.de/images/ ... g/379px-Mouse1351_OVP.jpg
1984/5 Commodore 16
#10 - STF
aww, that was 16 years ago, i was 9.
we had internetz!!(on some antique macintosh c'puters)
i remember stealing a book "Internet starter kit" written by Adam C. Engst, like 2000 pages thick, that`s also how i learnt english.
I was a late starter...never even SAW a mouse until I was about 28...but that WAS in 1983/4
1988, 10th grade in a CAD class. Prior to that, I had never even seen a mouse. I was 15.
i mightve been around 4 when i first touched a keyboard. i didnt click tho, just playd some game with keyboard
Quote from mrodgers :1988, 10th grade in a CAD class. Prior to that, I had never even seen a mouse. I was 15.

Luckily someone took a picture!

No way are you 15 there mate, you must be lying about your age ya old sod!
Attached images
old-computer.jpg
Quote from AlienT. :Luckily someone took a picture!

Major ROFFLES at the text under that pic....mega-fail at predictions!
Quote from AlienT. :Luckily someone took a picture!

It's called plastic surgery. Extreme Makeover "I want to be a granny"
It would have been about 1985 on my Spectrum, aged 6. First mouse click would have been when I got my Amiga a few years after that. (computers didn't have mice in them days. We used steam and sabre-toothed tigers on treadmills).
I had a go on my uncle's laptop (with broadband if you don't mind ) back in about '95. Very brief go though, although it was my first click.

My first PC was in ~'98-99, an old Compaq Presario. Back in the day it had epic performance, 64MB RAM, DVD-RW and CD-RW drives, 16GB HDD, 800Mhz Pentium. Happy days spent learning HTML on that yoke :rolleyes:
For me, it would have been early in 1992 when my Dad bought his first PC. I'd have probably just turned 7.
My first mouse click? Mario Paint on the SNES
I was like 5 years old (so it might have been in the summer of 1995) and it was my uncle's computer. I played some awful game that I don't even remember what it was about, I just remember some funkie colors =S
When I was 4 years old, playing simple games
At weekends I ran upstairs, woke my dad, and asked the pass to the pc
about 1998 when I was 8, on a Windows 98

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG