The online racing simulator
PSP Outgage
(32 posts, started )
PSP Outgage
Hey there guys,

I just found this video on youtube -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWWAUAwQnJA

It looks pretty awesome but the user didn't answer to my pms so I thought maybe someone around here knows something about a PSP Outgage

I made a search and didn't find anything related to it
i would like to know too... subscribed to this thread.
I saw some time ago the autor of this program has banned from this forum, because he was a demo user, and in the video is driving a XRR or FXR
Hey Napalm, do you remember his username or something? He might had posted information about the outgage before he was banned
You can use PSP Disp with any usual OutGauge program, to display it on your PSP.

Details here
thx m8 for information
Actually I'm not interested in revs or speed because I already can check that ingame, I'm really interested in displaying fuel and box options (those you can usually change in F12 menu) wich I tend to forget while racing but may need some tweak in real time. It would save me time if I can have it displayed in my PSP

Is there any outgage program to do that? In this case I wouldn't mind psp lag because it's not a variable value that is changing every second so I could even use the wifi and forget about wires.
I did the program PSPDisp 0.2 to work on my PSP with 5.00 M33-6. It's very fluid and goes on real time, maybe 10 miliseconds or retard from the original font, so it is possible to PLAY LFS using PSP as principal display. You can open a PC OutGauge and move it to the PSP screen to display it It works perfectly.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You can use PSP Disp with any usual OutGauge program, to display it on your PSP.

Thats what i do, Works great and is very accurate.
Good mod, in DSi?
BUMP

does anybody know how to install the custom firmware that is needed to run pspdisp? without using the pandora battery and magic memory stick. P.S. sorry for the bump.
Quote from DevilDare :Whats your firmware?

Or even better, www.google.com

my firmware is the stock psp one, actually i think it is updated, but in order to get the custom firmware needed to run pspdisp, i need the modded battery, and the magic memory stick...i do not have the time, or confidence to do those. all i want is an easier way to put the pspdisp on. i am fine with messing around with the files on the psp, but when it gets with the psp itself i do not feel lucky enough.
Yes.... I know its the official firmware you have. I need the version of it.....
Quote from DevilDare :Yes.... I know its the official firmware you have. I need the version of it.....

where would i find it...i acidentally deleted the game folder, and lost the saved game i had, but i created another one just like it without the game.
ok thx, but most of them include the psp battery mod, and memory stick mod.
Just do it? I paid €15 for the pandora battery and a 4GB stick, takes 5 minutes to do it, and it's done forever. It's not even hard, just put the stick into your PC, run a program, put the stick back into the PSP, and hold down two buttons

It really is worth it though, I got an 8GB stick for less than €10 a few months ago, backed up all my games onto it, can now play all my games anywhere without having to carry and swap UMDs
Cant remember which one of the two websites has it; but there is a tut on how to downgrade 5.03 (I think) to 5.03 Custom. Just look around....

(No pandora or Magic Mem required)
Quote from DevilDare :Cant remember which one of the two websites has it; but there is a tut on how to downgrade 5.03 (I think) to 5.03 Custom. Just look around....

(No pandora or Magic Mem required)

when i get my new computer (hopefully soon) i have a small moniter that i will have doing that...and if not, then i will probably just worry about it then...but if you can find the mod without the magis stick and battery then tell me...
I made my own battery. Sadly the PSP-3000 series is protected against the Pandora battery.

I'm still waiting for a crack that works with my firmware... I think I'll die waiting though.
I am about to buy a PSP 3000, so that bit of news is a bummer . The firmware you need is 1.50.

Edit:

Quote :"Today, owners of PSP-3000 consoles, and those on PSP-2000s with boards that were previously incompatible, have now joined all those who have been enjoying PSP homebrew for years with the release of a new custom firmware that brings emulation and much more to those systems. You will need the recent Chickhen homebrew enabler installed for it to work."

There you go logitek A ChickHEN method, very easy.

Just upgrade to 5.03 if your not on it yet and downgrade to custom using that method.
Oi, read my post. It links to that .

PSP Outgage
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG