The online racing simulator
MG Racingteam
(84 posts, started )
#51 - Jakg
Quote from Mr.Kimi :Also there will be a Cops & Robbers night being held on our server on Friday 11th August @ 8/9pm GMT start time (currently [MG] Racing Team (iB) but we will change the name accordingly) so come along if you can but don't forget to read the rules of play before you enter the server.

oh kimi, read my sig...
I have signatures turned off ?
#53 - Jakg
there is a link in my sig to it
Ah i get you now.

Well this can be for the people with signatures turned off like me .
Would like to welcome our newst member TwinFlow
nice grave stone hehe, very good ollie i like!!!!!!!
do your cars stripes glow in the dark?
Unfortunetly not, LFS doesnt allow glow-in-the-dark paint, would be cool tho
There is no dark for it to glow in, lol.
I hope dark comes to LFS, then they can put glow in the dark paint in aswel just for MG
Quote from jamesrowe :I hope dark comes to LFS, then they can put glow in the dark paint in aswel just for MG

OSR want glow in the dark green paint too!!!!
i want mettalic and pearlescent paint. skins would be a problem though, if colours changed. :S
ALOT has happened recently! big shake up with members leaving

so as it stands some members have left and some have been given the directions to the door!

[MG] Pulse (Leader)
[MG] JAM'ez (Leader)
[MG] Minimax
[MG] Jakg
[MG] Shokd
[MG] James (New member/driver)
[MG] Racing Jason (New member/driver)

Members Left Recently:
[MG] Kimi
[MG] Greboth (Now cP Greboth)
[MG] Whiplash

Members No Longer With us!:
[MG] Kasper
[MG] Twinflow
[MG] Foqs
[MG] BlackWolf

you mite have one joining if you let me.
@faster111: Well, I just saw that you finally managed to get some online-miles under your belt!

What did take you so long? You got your S2 license since quite a while, don't you?

However, have fun out there.

(Sorry for being off-topic here )
Quote from HorsePower :@faster111: Well, I just saw that you finally managed to get some online-miles under your belt!

What did take you so long? You got your S2 license since quite a while, don't you?

However, have fun out there.

(Sorry for being off-topic here )

long story and am really fast on the like nsacar track with the new car its really fun.
#69 - Jakg
He had graphics card "issues" in which he got a dud - he know has a... different one and it works

Quote from faster111 :long story and am really fast on the like nsacar track with the new car its really fun.

You mean the oval? i might pop in and say hi - although ill have to find a time when the [FM] guys aren't there or i'll get Insta-banned!
Quote from faster111 :you mite have one joining if you let me.

Affraid you seem abit inexperienced for MG Have fun racing
What team is best for me then?.
#72 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :What team is best for me then?.

Get some mileage under your belt before you think about joining a team, saying you're fast on an oval where you don't have to brake and only turn left is nothing to shout about.

You have alot to prove to people now you're back!
off topic...?
very much so

MG Racingteam
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG