The online racing simulator
MG Racingteam
(84 posts, started )
[MG] Racing Team
Good luck with your new team m8 i hope it works out for you....
nice skin.. always liked the look of that car on btcc.. maybe tho u should try painting the front grill onto the car of the mg.. as it still looks like an fxr

kinda like i did here and turned it into an opel... just a suggestion

link

myabe u dont want a rover tho hehe which in that case ur skin is fine.... and it ruleez!!!!!!

gd luck with your team!

mad
Another New Member
Do you guys drift at all?

I used to really only drift, but since I got my wheel working I've started racing too. Quite interested in joining!
Another new member

[MG] Kimi
thanks

yeh i no was just guna get the team up first then looking at geting a domain and a server soon

Pulse

and heres the forum if anyone is interested in joining or chatting
http://s10.invisionfree.com/MGPower_racing_team
#9 - Si_Si
Posted
Howdy. Another 2 new members to add:

[MG] Kasper & [MG] Greboth

P.S We're still trying to get a couple more people to join so if your interested just head over to the site (above) and fill in the form.
Just to let you no we got are own server now and ts server

TeamSpeak Server IP:
193.23.224.153:14540

LFS Server:

[MG] Racing server (Public)
Quote from Ollie180 :Just to let you no we got are own server now and ts server

TeamSpeak Server IP:
193.23.224.153:14540

LFS Server:

[MG] Racing server (Public)

To comment, it is a good server, very low ping, and helpful members.
hey ollie. good luck with the team, and hope to see you on track at some time.

nice skins too
Hey just a little update we now have a new site

Check it out

http://www.mgracingteam.tk/

still gota finish upload stuff to it but main bits are up!
Event
Hi people.

I'm just letting you all know that on the [MG] server we'll be holding a Cops & Robbers event tonight. I won't actually be there myself but a few of the [MG] team will so if you want a change from the usual racing then check it out.

The rules for the game are on our team forum (link above) so please read them before you join in, last time there were just too man people randomly trying to play, it turned out to be a bit of a flop overall too so hopefully it'll be better this time.

Kimi.
#17 - Jakg
and the password is? what time does it start at?

EDIT - Checked the forum - its 9 Pm!
? So, Ollie180 ? Are you interested at all in me being in your team or not?? You could at least reply that "sry, you are not good enough" or "sry, I don't have time for this at the current moment"... But you write me two PM'es about joining and when I apply there is no answer for almost a week already...
hmm maby you wana check our forum?
I see... I have been in Copenhagen for 5 days, but now I am at home, so can we arrange a time for the weekend?
Quote from PLAYLIFE :? So, Ollie180 ? Are you interested at all in me being in your team or not?? You could at least reply that "sry, you are not good enough" or "sry, I don't have time for this at the current moment"... But you write me two PM'es about joining and when I apply there is no answer for almost a week already...

Sorry about that .
Quote from Mr.Kimi :Sorry about that .

Thank you guys, all worked out perfect. It was just a misunderstanding
-
(Mr.Kimi) DELETED by Mr.Kimi : Player is no longer part of the team.
Cops & Robbers event tonight (starting in about 30 minutes) so come along and join in, just look for the [MG] server, but make sure you check the rules that are on our forum first.

See you there.
Just updating the thread with news of 2 new members to the team:

[MG] JAM'ez & [MG] Minimax.

MG Racingteam
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG