The online racing simulator
head up display
(19 posts, started )
head up display
all cars should have head up display that would be fun and its shows speed G forces and other stuff so it's beter when u race u only whach into the road so u can do beter laps. Sorry for my bad English

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/d/O/sp_06z06_hu3.jpg
no
It's a simulator (I haven't seen any stuff like that installed on road cars yet). The G-forces display are completely useless in my opinion.
noooooooooooooooooooooo'

press f9/f10 for g-forces
Quote from Flame CZE :It's a simulator (I haven't seen any stuff like that installed on road cars yet). The G-forces display are completely useless in my opinion.

the corvettes have it
well when we get the Corvette in LFS, maybe we can have shit like that too. Almost completely useless imo and I don't see how it would the game better or more fun.
Adittionally, you can already enable a HUD.
Quote from Luke.S :the corvettes have it

Indeed, and I believe most Cadillacs do as well. IIRC, they Cadillacs were the first to have them among the GM cars.

I'm not against it, but it's again one of those things that aren't really useful... one can just look at the actual speedometer. I guess the whole point of that thing is to keep the driver's eye on the road, but since we're racing in LFS, we're already supposed to have our eyes on the road!
Quote from Luke.S :the corvettes have it

And certain BMWs, although I think they display only sat nav information.
The corvette in rFactor also has it, and its too damn small to read.

Quote from Flame CZE :It's a simulator (I haven't seen any stuff like that installed on road cars yet). The G-forces display are completely useless in my opinion.

How about the corvettes and BMW m5...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :How about the corvettes and BMW m5...

I can't see any Corvette or BMW M5 in LFS.
Quote from Flame CZE :I can't see any Corvette or BMW M5 in LFS.

Look at what u said i just awnsered to that so dont give me a anwser like that..
You siad there was no road car with it so i just corrected u no need to get pissed
Actually he said he had not seen a road car with it, maybe pointing out how it's not that popular. At least not for now. No need to get pissed.
wheal alot of cars have head up display ferrari,porche, all bmw M models ,mercedes,corvette,maserati and alot more
Quote from dEVILLiNu :wheal alot of cars have head up display ferrari,porche, all bmw M models ,mercedes,corvette,maserati and alot more

And which of these high-performance supercars do we have in LFS, that would have a HUD?
#18 - senn
some S13 silvia's also had a HUD. But IMHO, its a crap idea, use virtual + real or just virtual if its that important to you.

Personally the only thing i look at much is the tacho (sometimes) and the gear indicator
Quote from dougie-lampkin :And which of these high-performance supercars do we have in LFS, that would have a HUD?

the last generation of the honda civic has something quite similar . its not a heads up display but an lcd screenie at just in the vision range but still attached to the dashboard.

head up display
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG