The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :Thanks. They're multilaser 45w RMS 2.1 speakers. I'll try to find the specific model when I get home. IMO it's just perfect for a computer: it's relatively cheap and sound quality is great. I just love the bass! (specially if compared to other pc speakers I've seen here in Brazil).
It doesn't have a remote control, tough, but I don't mind that.

Yup... I've got some Genius 2,1. I think they're SW-HF 2,1 2000 (it's not 2000W). I have no remote control either, no need for that here , and also I have the power switch at the back, I break my hand 'til I get to the switch.. Found a pic where all is visible. http://www.bug.hr/_cache/7c5c5 ... 51ab50a4098c266b760d1.jpg
Sorry for posting so many times, but this is my desktop at the moment, had problems with older one, but anyway this is a clean install.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Your desktop sucks.

(regarding to your signature)
Quote from Bose321 :Don't mind matijapkc.
I get most of them from here.

You will need to patch 3 system files (I got a great program for it here (both 32 and 64 bit work here on my laptop and PC on RTM 7)).
Also a great tool to change the orb, instead of messing around with different explorer.exe's, use this. Just load in a .BMP file (which can be found at deviantart aswell).Here's my new theme on my PC.
Using an ATi orb and this theme.
Liking this theme, it's not that flashy, and nice and squary, fits my rainmeter.

Happy pimpin'. Make a system restore point before tweaking, incase you mess it up.

Good luck.

when you modify the themes, does it change your background too? or what does it do...a pm would probably be best
Quote from logitekg25 :when you modify the themes, does it change your background too? or what does it do...a pm would probably be best

Can't be bothered for a PM, hehe.

The theme basicly only changes the looks of the taskbar, and windows, the minimize, maximize and close button etc.

Some theme's come with an other background, but you can change the background again to whatever you want/had. If you go to the personalize menu, you will see aero-themes, if you install a theme, there will be a theme there, which you can simply use (if you got W7).
got ya
no matter what i do, when i put them in c:windows\resources\themes they always come out being a theme that looks alot like windows ME, or whatever with just white or gray, and i dont know what im doing wrong :gnasher:
That's because you havn't patched the 3 system files correctly then. If you use the program I posted, you should replace them, reboot, select a theme, and that should work.
thanks
So hawt, so is the weather.
Attached images
hawt.jpg
Should've stopped after the 4th from the left.
i definately disagree
wallpaper from Lynce

Attached images
sadasd222.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
New rainmeter has a new packaged theme
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
New 1 for me.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Got the new rainmeter since Monday, it's quite better. Experimenting on my PC with the new theme, to replace my old one.

I keep finding new ways to tweak windows more and more, I recently replaced all my icons, to fit my theme and taste a bit more. I used IconPackager for it.
Attached images
Naamloos (2).png
Lots of handsome wallpapers around here

Here is mine I love myself sooo much
Attached images
80b6e153f3579a86e011284d6e76492funtitled-1.jpg

(click)
probably been posted by someone else but
Attached images
wallpaper.JPG
Attached images
bckgrnd.jpg