The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Wrong, try again.

I have bought 5 S2's so wouldn't need to crack

Why would you have bought 5? And why have you got all that shit on your desktop that you've blanked out then?
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would you have bought 5? And why have you got all that shit on your desktop that you've blanked out then?

Because I bought accounts for different things, and this one is banned in-game, as for the blanked out stuff, for starters I didn't know if the mod was legal... and I have different LFS launchers/installs for my different S2 names, as for the other blanked out stuff, that's private that's all.
Quote from AMB :...as for the other blanked out stuff, that's private that's all.

I keep all the personal stuff hidden under millions of folders... :hide:
Quote from matijapkc :I keep all the personal stuff hidden under millions of folders... :hide:

Takes too long to find then, and knowing me I'd forget where I'd put it, even though you can search for files etc
i should clean up my desk i know, i'll get that done soon
Attached images
Capture+.JPG
Now that I've fixed my PC, I decided to make my working environment a bit more comfortable and clean...

Fortunately my PC problem was the PSU which had some problems and wasn't providing enough power to all components so that they could function... this caused some of the HDDs to randomly malfunction, corrupt some data (I didn't go too much into it to know what exactly has corrupted but I had to reinstall some programs) and the graphics card drivers to give BSOD every time I turned the PC on. So, I have just bought a new PSU today and changed it myself. Everything seems to be working, and I can finally get into some things I couldn't finish before...
Attached images
pretty clean.jpg
My new one
Attached images
my current wallpaper.jpg
Velociround, nice speakers you got there... Which are they?
Also, nice one Chrisuu, like the skull in the eye.
Spent some quality time configuring Rainmeter this evening.
Attached images
deskynew.jpg
Very clean, organized and fresh desktop.
you know how some people have different style taskbars on windows seven?

is that called a theme?
how do i get them?
can i change the font windows uses?
what else can i change?
thanks
New Desktop thanks to Bose' Guide.

Edit: Wow, very buggy....
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Spent some quality time configuring Rainmeter this evening.

What theme is that? I NEED TO KNOW!!!
Bingo.
Quote from matijapkc :Velociround, nice speakers you got there... Which are they?
Also, nice one Chrisuu, like the skull in the eye.

Thanks. They're multilaser 45w RMS 2.1 speakers. I'll try to find the specific model when I get home. IMO it's just perfect for a computer: it's relatively cheap and sound quality is great. I just love the bass! (specially if compared to other pc speakers I've seen here in Brazil).
It doesn't have a remote control, tough, but I don't mind that.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
thanks, but how do u get it to be in those proportions? when i set as wallpaper it's either squashed up or too big or off to one side.
The pic has a resolution of 1920x1080, i guess your monitor is smaller so you're screwed (i think).
thanks anyway, i really like that pic
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :The pic has a resolution of 1920x1080, i guess your monitor is smaller so you're screwed (i think).

Says 1600x900 here.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG