The online racing simulator
Bored... So I installed loads of nice themes...

Here is one of them.
Attached images
desktoplaptop.jpg
Attached images
Unbenannt.png
Quote from matijapkc :Where to get CPU and RAM load meter you have?? I like it a lot.

Ahum, they are stock in Seven and Vista.
Quote from Bose321 :Bored... So I installed loads of nice themes...

Here is one of them.

From what site you download such themes?
Here is mine, with all stuff that i need.. Its Win Se7en btw
Attached images
skrivbord.png

Here is one of them.

Just wondering where you got all your gadgets? Im looking for them but i cant find any that are that are like that, nice and simple.
Quote from gacek1 :From what site you download such themes?

Don't mind matijapkc.
I get most of them from here.

You will need to patch 3 system files (I got a great program for it here (both 32 and 64 bit work here on my laptop and PC on RTM 7)).
Also a great tool to change the orb, instead of messing around with different explorer.exe's, use this. Just load in a .BMP file (which can be found at deviantart aswell).Here's my new theme on my PC.
Using an ATi orb and this theme.
Liking this theme, it's not that flashy, and nice and squary, fits my rainmeter.

Happy pimpin'. Make a system restore point before tweaking, incase you mess it up.

Good luck.
Attached images
backgroundPC.jpg
Quote from Migz :Just wondering where you got all your gadgets? Im looking for them but i cant find any that are that are like that, nice and simple.

They are from Rainmeter I believe

I like ur taskbar, do u know if it works with Vista?

Here is one of them.

*cough* ip *cough*
Quote from Migz :Just wondering where you got all your gadgets? Im looking for them but i cant find any that are that are like that, nice and simple.

Quote from lukelfs :They are from Rainmeter I believe

I like ur taskbar, do u know if it works with Vista?

Correct, it's rainmeter. I downloaded most of them from the Rainmeter section on Deviantart, but I modded them to make them fit my style, I could give you all of them if you want.

Yeah, should work with vista, that tool to patch the system files if for Vista too. And here you can find themes for it, Windows 7 themes don't work at Vista and vica versa. Good luck.

Quote from dadge :nice ip

That's on school, so I don't really care.
Quote from gacek1 :If that was supossed to be funny then it wasn't.

It wasn't supposed to be funny, it's just me being annoyed by people too lazy to use google. Just type program name and skins or themes or gadgets, or whatever you need, you'll find it there. Or on the programs official website.
EDIT: And please, don't mind me, I'm just expressing my feeling after a long day in school.
Quote from matijapkc :EDIT: And please, don't mind me, I'm just expressing my feeling after a long day in school.

to people who were not at your school? nor had any part to play in the lengthening of said day?
not what i would call an apology.
Quote from Bose321 :I could give you all of them if you want.

If you could that would be great , im having trouble trying to work out how the hell to work Rainmeter
Quote from dadge :to people who were not at your school? nor had any part to play in the lengthening of said day?
not what i would call an apology.

I think you'd feel worse after 2 hours in my school then after 5 hours of work.
Quote from Migz :If you could that would be great , im having trouble trying to work out how the hell to work Rainmeter

Sure.

Sorry for the messy folders, you have to find out what is what. You know how to add a skin?

Download link is in PM. PM me your MSN or whatever back if you don't understand it.
Quote from matijapkc :I think you'd feel worse after 2 hours in my school then after 5 hours of work.

have a think about it. you flamed someone on this forum who had nothing to do with the type of day you had. you explained (later) that you had a bad day. i pointed out that you had given a reason for the flaming but had yet to apologise for it. i'm all for flaming people, but only the people who deserve it.
now, with the quoted post above, you have still failed to realise that my point was that a simple "sorry" added to your explination would of been better than saying something like "well, if i hadn't had a shitty day in school, then i wouldn't of bitten your head of mister".
*yoda voice* young you are, but learn you will.
Thanks alot Bose
Me!

Ok, so there is my fully pimped desktop, thanks Bose for help
Attached images
Untitled.png
Nice and simple.

Here is one of them.

Can you give me that config for rainmeter ?

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG