The online racing simulator
New Cruise Server
(62 posts, started )
New Cruise Server
I'm happy to say it's a new cruise server, [CSR] Europe Cruise. Some of you may already heard of it. Take a look when you have time!

[CSR] - Cruising Street Racers
Yay!

NOT!

Arent there enough cruise servers already?

#4 - RS1T
Quote from DevilDare :Yay!

NOT!

I saw you in FOX racing server
Crist!
Why another cruise server?
Why was cruise invented in the first place?
There is only 1 real good cruise server and that is [LTC] its the biggest and most successful and there is nothing you can do to change it no matter how many cruise servers are released LTC still wins.
#7 - Jakg
#8 - RS1T
Quote from Grigg94 :There is only 1 real good cruise server and that is [LTC] its the biggest and most successful and there is nothing you can do to change it no matter how many cruise servers are released LTC still wins.

Fanboy :S
Quote from Jakg :Fixed.

so you prefer racing 24/7 and not talking and making friendships ect and having a good fun time. obv not because your glued to win win win.
Personally i dont mind cruise servers, but its getting silly now..
Yeah, because we're all aliens, obviously.
cruise servers are good for chillaxing after a hard day (as long as u choose right).
You can race and cruise, it aint a crime and i certainly do it.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Personally i dont mind cruise servers, but its getting silly now..

uhmmm... yeah, because the logo of lfs says "racing simulator" and 90% of the full servers are cruise servers so.... lfs is a bit abused....:duck:
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Grigg94 :so you prefer racing 24/7 and not talking and making friendships ect and having a good fun time. obv not because your glued to win win win.

I don't race 24/7 (as you can tell by my stats, which show i haven't raced properly in about a year), I have met plenty of friends (i.e. UKCT) thanks to racing, and am naturally competitive (thats why it's a RACING sim that made me want to download it in the first place...)
Quote from 91mason91 :cruise servers are good for chillaxing after a hard day (as long as u choose right).
You can race and cruise, it aint a crime and i certainly do it.

Very true, i cruise frequently, although i like racing alot aswell...
Quote from Jakg :I don't race 24/7 (as you can tell by my stats, which show i haven't raced properly in about a year), I have met plenty of friends (i.e. UKCT) thanks to racing, and am naturally competitive (thats why it's a RACING sim that made me want to download it in the first place...)

with all do respect you do what you want to do and ill play my game xD
#18 - wild
Yay another cruise server bitch thread to get out of hand! How absolutely fun this will be, I’m sure no one’s ever seen it before.
Quote from John5200 :uhmmm... yeah, because the logo of lfs says "racing simulator" and 90% of the full servers are cruise servers so.... lfs is a bit abused....:duck:

Lol, I just realised that.... ah well. At least 90% of buyers think of it as a cruising sim. I can't argue against that.

I would move on to drift servers, but err.... you know.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
My god there's like 80 cruise servers, Yes i go on some sometime but mostly i like to race now, and now there's not enough race servers to join because everyone is at either cruise or drift. I just went online, there was not one TBO server. There was about 15 cruise servers 30 drift servers and 20 demo servers. i saw maybe 3 or 4 race servers that were occupied by maybe 4 or 5 people. god man.
Quote from MiniVan :My god there's like 80 cruise servers, Yes i go on some sometime but mostly i like to race now, and now there's not enough race servers to join because everyone is at either cruise or drift. I just went online, there was not one TBO server. There was about 15 cruise servers 30 drift servers and 20 demo servers. i saw maybe 3 or 4 race servers that were occupied by maybe 4 or 5 people. god man.

We're just seeing the effects of the loss of CTRA. I honestly have not properly raced since they closed.
Quote from MijnWraak :We're just seeing the effects of the loss of CTRA. I honestly have not properly raced since they closed.

There are a couple of good servers online, which are very nice to drive on
Plus you don't have to go through all of the XRG/XFG racing. Even if CTRA1 was a great servers, it was really hard for beginners to upgrade their license points because of the 6-7 platinum drivers that were there all the time.
Quote from DevilDare :Yay!

NOT!

ive been saying this the last month...
This is pretty good IMO, just that [Lc] Made it's comeback they get a minimum visiters there, but good ideas they have IMO.
Quote from MijnWraak :We're just seeing the effects of the loss of CTRA. I honestly have not properly raced since they closed.

But you still cruise? is that your point?

The only thing CTRA and cruising had in common was the 'career mode' i.e. accumulating points/money to access more cars.

So you're saying the demise of CTRA made people turn to cruise servers because they missed the progression?

New Cruise Server
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG