The online racing simulator
4 weeks later, nothing new. WHAT ABOUT THE FULL VERSION
Four weeks before, my m8 Ecret666 asked for the full version. After this long time NOTHING NEW happened. WHERE IS THE GAME I PAYED FOR??? IM SAD PLAYING A BUGGY BETA VERSION FOR MONTH! AND DONT COME WITH THAT "WE SELL LICENSE" or "WHEN ITS DONE"-CRAP AGAIN! No more excuses please. Sorry, but if I see the speed you guys "care" about the community, its boring. Whats wrong? Earned enough money for the rest of your life?

I cant believe that I drove 100.000 kms in a unfinished version.....
#2 - Vain
You may ask that again in 6 months. Perhaps we will see an update until then.

Vain
#3 - Micha
Here we go again.
#4 - axus
OMG, here we go again.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5449

Read Scawen's posts. About it being a "buggy Alpha version", LFS has been nothing but reliable here - never crashed, never did anything unexpected - and if you are refering to the aerodynamics bug then LFS is still a lot less "buggy" than many a full version racing sim. Please close this thread as soon as possible...
Full version?
When it's done.
crazy harry i like your avatar , you should post more often
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Crazy Harry :Four weeks before, my m8 Ecret666 asked for the full version. After this long time NOTHING NEW happened. WHERE IS THE GAME I PAYED FOR??? IM SAD PLAYING A BUGGY BETA VERSION FOR MONTH! AND DONT COME WITH THAT "WE SELL LICENSE" or "WHEN ITS DONE"-CRAP AGAIN! No more excuses please. Sorry, but if I see the speed you guys "care" about the community, its boring. Whats wrong? Earned enough money for the rest of your life?

look, as said on Ventrilo, had there still of been S1, and the devs were saaying they were develping a new really good version, you would ask for the beta to be released now, but know you have it you ignore the work that you cannot see and assume that as you havent seen any progres that none has happened!
#8 - jtr99
Quote from Crazy Harry :Four weeks before, my m8 Ecret666 asked for the full version. After this long time NOTHING NEW happened. WHERE IS THE GAME I PAYED FOR???...

It's very important that you keep taking the medication, Harry.
Again one of these? Booring.

:monkey:
#10 - Vain
Right, that monkey is so much more interesting. Whohoo!
:monkey:
Just look!

Vain
oh no, not a month... i've been playing s2 since june last year (which happens to be when it came out... which also happened to be my birthday ^_^ really awesome birthday gift !)
Quote from KiDCoDEa :crazy harry i like your avatar , you should post more often

Reverse psychology?

But I have to agree
what bugs are really that bad? if its the crash physics, dont crash or get a better imagination, if its the sound get a subwoofer, if its the nose high thing then just be open minded and realise aerodynamics arnt quite the same here but its very similar. and things can only get better.

for an "unfinished" game, which is dont think it really is, its quite bug free.
Quote from Vain :Right, that monkey is so much more interesting. Whohoo!

I prefer dancing ninja

#15 - Gunn
Quote from Crazy Harry :IM SAD PLAYING A BUGGY BETA VERSION....

Wow, you have more S2 content than I do! There's lots of cars in my (alpha) version of S2 but no buggy! Oh the perfidy!
Quote from Crazy Harry :Four weeks before, my m8 Ecret666 asked for the full version. After this long time NOTHING NEW happened. WHERE IS THE GAME I PAYED FOR??? IM SAD PLAYING A BUGGY BETA VERSION FOR MONTH! AND DONT COME WITH THAT "WE SELL LICENSE" or "WHEN ITS DONE"-CRAP AGAIN! No more excuses please. Sorry, but if I see the speed you guys "care" about the community, its boring. Whats wrong? Earned enough money for the rest of your life?

Well, go to your mummy and cry with her if you are unhappy
Or try to understand how software development works.

btw. you drove those 100k kms in the oval...

...and fix your keyboard - the capslock key seems to have a problem
maybe one of these when will lfs be out threads should be made a sticky so that we dont always have people coming onto the forum asking about the full version...... its getting a bit repetivive..... plus there is always the SEARCH option....... atleast 1 thread a week pops up with the same old (when will patch be out... are devs doing anything? when will lfs be full be out etc...)

its a waste of forum space

lfs full version is years away btw!!!

:ices_rofl: Orion!!!! go to ur mummy and cry!!!!!! line of the day i think!

mad
#18 - axus
Just been looking at your online racer stats, Crazy Harry. I see you are really using LFS to its full potential - Oval, Oval, Oval, Oval, Oval, Oval, Oval (mainly FO8 at that). So that makes 3.0km every 45s on average (just to be fair and take into account the odd lap that you do on other combos). Average speed = 240kph. 100000/240 = 420hrs. You have owned LFS since October 2005. That makes 5 months. There are ~150 days in that time, so that makes ~3hrs a day on average. My conclusion is that you really really need to get a life, go out, find a friend etc. Oh yeah, and grow up too... but with no social interaction I can see why you are immature. Oh yeah, and you might want to experience the less buggy part of LFS that has been around for years - road cars and cars without downforce in general. Then you might find you like it more - you really shouldn't criticise something before you have experienced it properly.

Quote from RevMonkey :oh no, not a month... i've been playing s2 since june last year (which happens to be when it came out... which also happened to be my birthday ^_^ really awesome birthday gift !)

Likewise! Awesome birthday gift it was indeed!
Harry you've got what you paid for. You've got access to all the S2 content.

Why do so many people buy into the game without realising that this is a constantly WIP project?? When I bought it I realised what it was all about and I wasn't exactly keeping an eye on it until the S2 demo came out.

Keiran
If he hates the bugs soooo much why does he use FO8 on the oval

I think we should have a forum bot (like a spam filter) that automatically amends these types of threads to the previous one
I say stick to monkey theme and make the thread worthwhile...
Attached images
Monkey cub.jpg
#22 - ekze
Lol ^_^

Oh. Dear. Lord. What. A. Twat. You. Would. Think. That. He. Would. Have. Read. Some. Other. Threads. First.

Dumass.
and to not realise that he will get flamed with this thread makes him a d...... twice

mad
At least he asked politely
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG