The online racing simulator
LFS Leagues Calendar
(21 posts, started )
#1 - Misko
LFS Leagues Calendar
I've listed most of the bigger LFS leagues and other events in event calendar on Cyber Racing website. This may be pretty useful for anybody that races in those leagues or looks for some league to join, to see in one place what is going on in LFS racing world, or for anybody else who plans making his own league to find the appropriate dates. Take a look.

http://cyber.clanshells.net/we ... extcalendar&Itemid=46

Funny how too many people choose mondays.
Really nice job, that's a very useful resource.

I can't speak for any other leagues but i asked everyone to vote on which day to hold races and monday was the clear favourite so that's why the Vixen Challenge takes place on mondays.
That looks cool...nice job Misko..
#4 - 180sx
Thats really nice.
great work.
could i ask you what you have used to get that calendar ??
Nice one Misko :-)

thought it were more races on sundays.
yeah really nice job... i dont really wanna know how long you have worked on it... but anyway, thx

mfg zockmachine
#7 - Misko
Thank you. Well, its been around for few weeks already, I should've announced it here earlier, but little by little it has grown and now includes lots of things in it, so there it is. It helped our friends to look for and join more events that they previously didn't even know about, and that was the main purpose of it. Its kinda frustrating that many leagues just keep themselves closed on their websites and forums and general public who might be interested usually doesn't have any idea what is going on.

Adding events doesn't take too much time, it just took me a while to dig the infos from each website but it was worth it, and I will keep updating it from time to time.

We used the extcalendar module for it, link and info about it is at the bottom of the calendar if anybody else is interested in using it on their site. I'm not the webmaster so I don't know much about it.
Excellent job. It's about damn time there was a central resource for the league races. Do you think you could also include the Gran Prix Virtual races?
keep it going mate

Quote :Excellent job. It's about damn time there was a central resource for the league races. Do you think you could also include the Gran Prix Virtual races?

Just send him the dates and some info i´m sure that its not a problem
Awesome :woohoo:

Finally this is been done.. thank you
Nice work Misko
We all apreceate that amazing work you've done! Hmm .. maybe we can have a link at our site to it?
Thx Misko...nice job as usual..
Thank You ! =)
Quote from Cawwa :We all apreceate that amazing work you've done! Hmm .. maybe we can have a link at our site to it?

Of course, link away.
Yeah great work, still no league midweek league (Tuesday - Thursday) which interests me though.
Quote from Misko :I've listed most of the bigger LFS leagues and other events in event calendar on Cyber Racing website. This may be pretty useful for anybody that races in those leagues or looks for some league to join, to see in one place what is going on in LFS racing world, or for anybody else who plans making his own league to find the appropriate dates. Take a look.

http://cyber.clanshells.net/we ... extcalendar&Itemid=46

Funny how too many people choose Mondays.

See also famous quotes.of the 137 jumpers off San Fran Bridge..

I'll add when I can, Good feature. I would say, condensation, compressed....but guys like TCliff would just wipe it away.

Useful
where is the fakeDTM in the calender?
Well, I'm basically listing the leagues our members and friends are racing in. It would take quite a lot of work to include every single league there is. For that I'd need help from others. I've set the calendar so that registered users on the site can add new events, but to avoid possible mess admins need to approve them first. Anyone that wanna help... why not.

Maybe we should take a look at that new Google calendar thing, perhaps it offers more possibilities.

LFS Leagues Calendar
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG