The online racing simulator
liveforspeedfan007's random videos thread
(75 posts, started )
Those aren't real bricks. They're some sort of landscaping tiles because they're so thin and concrete is quite fragile when it's this thin.
Yeah, even with the smallest force he seems to brake them.
The boy-kicking-a-concrete-wall-accidentally-the-whole-leg video was way better.
if there were no spacers between the bricks and they weren't baked in an oven beforehand, i'd be more impressed
We need more people like this to keep people in the construction industry employed. It's like that old saying that in times of depression you need to hire someone to dig a hole and someone else to fill the hole up again. The actual display isn't that impressive though, IMO.
Quote from amp88 :We need more people like this to keep people in the construction industry employed. It's like that old saying that in times of depression you need to hire someone to dig a hole and someone else to fill the hole up again. The actual display isn't that impressive though, IMO.

Its true those aren't the hardest bricks to break, but i don't believe any of you here could get through more than 2 or 3 rows of bricks
Quote from liveforspeedfan007 :Its true those aren't the hardest bricks to break, but i don't believe any of you here could get through more than 2 or 3 rows of bricks

I couldn't play in the Estonian football national team but that doesn't mean they're impressive (they aren't... seriously).
7-11 Robbery fails hard
I didnt find it very funny, it's just some punk who got beaten up and then repeatedly kicked and struck once already down Then dragged out of security camera coverage for more beating.

If you find violence funny may I recommend trying it, I think you'll find the amusement value soon wares off, because sooner or later you lose.
Quote from Becky Rose :I didnt find it very funny, it's just some punk who got beaten up and then repeatedly kicked and struck once already down Then dragged out of security camera coverage for more beating.

If you find violence funny may I recommend trying it, I think you'll find the amusement value soon wares off, because sooner or later you lose.

+100

Well said Becky.
That's horrible. Looked like he was in some real pain, I don't think he really deserved that!

And why are you on that site in the first place? How sadistic and cruel.
I can't properly tell what is actually going on there, but...

...I don't find violence funny, but I do honestly think that thiefes robbers etc. do deserve one hell of a beating.

I think if I would caught somebody trying to ie. steal my car I would rather enjoy giving few punches on the thiefes face with my bare fists.
If an individual is prepared to rob somebody, then they should also be prepared to recieve a pasting, which is what he got.

Yeah, maybe a little OTT, but i know if someone was trying to rob me then i wouldnt hesitate in battering them, maybe as not as bad as this, but i'd definately give the would-be robber a good going over to incapacitate them if i could, knowing that when i let off them they wont be getting back up trying to escape or even worse, going for a weapon, before the police get there.

But knowing this politically fked up country, i would probably be the one facing charges and not the attempted thief.
Why did you think this was worth creating a thread for?
Trust me, it was my pleasure
Quote from danthebangerboy :
But knowing this politically fked up country, i would probably be the one facing charges and not the attempted thief.

UK has most messed up laws regarding self defense ect.

A friend of mine had a robber in his garage at night, so he "captured" him (didnt let him run off) and called the police. The first thing cops asked the robber when arrived at the scene was "Did he hurt you, are you ok?" I mean what the.....?

Also, If you get attacked you cannot punch the guy back.....

If your in park or town or something, and have a yob with a knife jumping around you, you cannot touch him, even if he stabs the living hell out of you....

Messed up....
Quote from liveforspeedfan007 :This is one of the funniest robbery videos I could find

Like everyone has said, I don't find it funny at all. Not saying that a good kicking will more than make him think twice or that he didn't deserve it, but it wasn't funny.

If you truly think it's funny then maybe some counselling might help.
I found that amusing. Wannabe robber comes in acting all tough then gets a good beating which i think half of it was deserved the other half was a bit over the top.It should stop him from trying that shit ever again.
Quote from Becky Rose :I didnt find it very funny, it's just some punk who got beaten up and then repeatedly kicked and struck once already down Then dragged out of security camera coverage for more beating.

he got exactly what he deserved, personally he should of caught a bullet with his teeth but as the saying goes " a good kick up the arse is a good as a nice pat on the shoulder "
Its the Killer Bean
If you have to keep posting videos from that stupid site you could at least make one general thread for it instead of creating a new one for every boring video.
Its a killer beeeeeeeeann, gunpowder gelatine, dynamite with a laserbeam, i wonder if anyone else will get it lol
umm... this is several years old now...

edit: no, more like 9 years old.

liveforspeedfan007's random videos thread
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG