The online racing simulator
liveforspeedfan007's random videos thread
(75 posts, started )
I'd not seen it before.

(I didn't think it was all that good though, especially the voices)
Quote from bunder9999 :umm... this is several years old now...

edit: no, more like 9 years old.

There is a new one too but I couldn't find a good video of it...
I havn't seen it before either. But I think there's a reason for that.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Its a killer beeeeeeeeann, gunpowder gelatine, dynamite with a laserbeam, i wonder if anyone else will get it lol

Queen!

And I don't see what's so funny about this video.
I remember getting this animation on a total movie disc almost 8 years ago. Back then it was excellent
Quote from liveforspeedfan007 :There is a new one too but I couldn't find a good video of it...

there is one on youtube, but it's a full length movie and only the trailer and the intro are there, not to mention it hasn't been completed yet.

looks a lot better than the first two, i'd probably buy it.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Its a killer beeeeeeeeann, gunpowder gelatine, dynamite with a laserbeam, i wonder if anyone else will get it lol

Oh my god. Terrible.
Crazy StreetFight
One thread is plenty for posting these sorts of videos in, thanks.
Another ...

/pleaseignoreme

... Thread
This is real - Man vs Car
Somewhat boring, but
Quote :I hope the owner of that car had comprehensive martial arts insurance.

made me ""
The wimp wore gloves.
Don't say you will start again to start a new thread for every single video posted on that useless site.
Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!
No offence but I really don't think anybody cares so we would all appreciate it if you would stop posting these videos and kept them to yourself. There are only a few videos on the site so its not like we won't come across them at any time.
Sorry to hijack your thread liveforspeed007, but i just had to post this somewhere on here, and as its a random vid, i guessed this would be the best place.

The most retarded thing i have EVER seen on the internet!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUxKq4MCZlw&fmt=18

liveforspeedfan007's random videos thread
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG