The online racing simulator
Quote from Vain :Try to put the brake bias more into the front. That should allow you to get more braking force down without locking up any tyres (the fronts may lock up, but as you're propably using locked diff you will notice that and can react).
My laptimes are all 1:07:7 to 1:08:0 (I can hold it in that frame for well over 20 laps). But I'm rather puzzled at making a setup for that track. That will still take a lot of time.

Vain

Will try that,

Still Using the Setup i got From (ATC Quicksilver? Not Sure hear, Sorry ) for the Last Race,

Tried Some Diffrent Settings and just could not keep the Rear inline with the Front (Always Make a New Set when Changing as i almost Forgot what i Changed :shy

Got more Practice to do but hope i can Last more then 20 Laps this Time,

I'm having a bit of a go at making a setup, but i've seen some quick times, i'm just gonna drive a load and find out what works. i'm still well in the dark on strategy but i'm guessing at R3R2-1 for a safe bet, it's just a case of when.

Because i'm not really sure on weather I can sort a setup that doesen't wear big holes o you're rear tyres, I'm tempted to just bung some hardish ones on there, i might be able to get it to work, It's a front-end wear kinda course, but we'll see, i'm sure i'll come up with something interesting
My PB : 1.06.24
Pre - Qualify information will be e-mailed to each sign up to find out which server you will be in. The pre-qual sessions will be held with 2 available sessions on Friday or Sunday per person (each person will be sent a time slot to do the pre-qual in) and each qual session (per person) will be 8 minutes long to put your best lap in. You will get 2 chances to do this if available for both time slots.

This might not make much sense to all of you but i will try to explain it better in your e-mails.
Pb 1.06.66 ... but this isnt needed any more uh?
come on guys!!!!! we need 13 more people to get 20 cars per server. spread the news!!!!!!!
stil post pb so the list can be updated
I'm not sure if having the servers full is such a good idea. The races yesterday were just mayhem, it was fine when there was 5-10 people there, the races were great. But as the server started to fill most people, including myself couldn't get passed T1. No doubt the race will be cleaner in the GP, I just think it could take a few atempts to get the race underway.

And I got a new pb yesterday 1:06.62 (0:00.01 off the previous )
#33 - Vain
1:06:48 over here.
About the number of drivers per server:
The more the better. 'Nuff said.

Vain
Quote from Cropsy :I'm not sure if having the servers full is such a good idea. The races yesterday were just mayhem, it was fine when there was 5-10 people there, the races were great. But as the server started to fill most people, including myself couldn't get passed T1. No doubt the race will be cleaner in the GP, I just think it could take a few atempts to get the race underway.

And I got a new pb yesterday 1:06.62 (0:00.01 off the previous )

The last GP on this track ran perfect with 18 people...
1:06.91 Updated!!!!!!!!!
cropsy gor a 1:06.38 yesterday too
Quote from dadge :cropsy gor a 1:06.38 yesterday too

Oh yeah, I forgot I got that :rolleyes: Thanks dadge
Anybody who did not recieve an e-mail about pre-quaify please e-mail me ( [email protected] ) so that i can send you the details.
So is someone gonna be there recording our times in these pre-quali sessions?
Yes. ME
so who's gonna record your's then?

or are you not gonna backmark this one

as usual i'm gonna be pretty useless in qual so i'm hoping i end up near the front of server #2 or is it gonna be an alternate split?
#42 - th84
noob question!!

i know i cant make the first qually session and may not be home in time for the second.. so if i miss them both(im shooting to make the second one, im not home from work in time for the first)does this mean ill start at back of grid?? or what??
#43 - Vain
1. If you don't have a pre-quali you'll be assigned the slower server of the two.
2. I also can't attent both pre-quali-sessions. I will do my pre-quali thursday 20 GMT, if that is okay with you you could propably also do your pre-quali to that time, if that fits your timetable better.

Vain
#44 - th84
i dont mind being in the slower server, thats where i belong anyway

as for thursday, thats no good for me either, monday-friday i dont get home till approx 23:00 gmt (5-6 us eastern) i guess ill just try my best to make the one on sunday, thnx for the reply vain
Hotlapping lowered my pb to 1.06.43
Quote from th84 :i dont mind being in the slower server, thats where i belong anyway

as for thursday, thats no good for me either, monday-friday i dont get home till approx 23:00 gmt (5-6 us eastern) i guess ill just try my best to make the one on sunday, thnx for the reply vain

If u can let me know what sort of time you can make the one on Sunday then ill sort you out then.

Also as for the way the servers are to be split there are currently 2 ideas of the way it will be splite. Not been decided yet though
#47 - th84
thanks franky!! ill just start my sunday a bit earlier to be sure i make the one on sunday
-
(franky500) DELETED by franky500
All those with the Pre qual set for Sunday12:00 to 13:00 are reschedualed for 16:00 to 17:00 due to the Formula 1 Grand Prix
sccc prophet 1:05.94
sccc rX 1:06.73
sccc Tukko 1:06.25
sccc y-not 1:06.83
My PB is now 1:07.02 Franky. Can you update please? Thanks mate. I'll let you know when I hit the 1:06s
This thread is closed

12th March ATC 60 Lap GP
(128 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG