The online racing simulator
List Updated.. This should be fun
Attached files
PB Times.txt - 1.4 KB - 185 views
i'm sorry guys, i don't think i will be racing this sunday cos i got another AAL league the night before, and i don't want to wake up 6:45am in the morning again
No problem. Thanks for letting us know. If you know anybody else to take your place. Feel free to stick them in ur place and let me know.
#54 - th84
if ur still updating... new pb is 1:06.56
Mine 1.07.55.
think mine is 1:06:65 or sumtin
hi guys i want to race,my pb is 1:06:46 is that ok?i understand that tonight is the practise right?cya
btw, Miki is S2 racer.
His S2 user name is dime_miki
LFS name: M I K I
Quote from Miki_ :hi guys i want to race,my pb is 1:06:46 is that ok?i understand that tonight is the practise right?cya

Can you fill in the form please: http://www.atcteam.org/gpsignup.php that way i can send you the details easier. Also for Pre - Qualify information
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#60 - th84
are you the same miki from the demo league???
yes i'm the same miki) from Demo Racing League
do u have an S2 liscence M I K I ? this is an S2 race. Also i have not recieved the form yet
yes i have S2 license,i bought it 5 days ago
While i'm waiting for u i made 1:06.20
#65 - th84
cool!!! grats miki!! welcome to s2 dont forget to fill out the form located in frankys first post in this thread!!!!
i sign up ok
i sent it on that page is that ok?
#69 - th84
yea man... thats the one
Made new pb ... 1.06.12
Wonder if I can repeat that in the real qualy.
good to see the same kinda commitment carrying iver frim the last gp, i hope that we all make FRIENDLY enimies in these races, this is good, we should all not be lapped in S!,,,,i talk like i am in S!....i have no ida FRANLY!!!!!!!!times please!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from dadge :good to see the same kinda commitment carrying iver frim the last gp, i hope that we all make FRIENDLY enimies in these races, this is good, we should all not be lapped in S!,,,,i talk like i am in S!....i have no ida FRANLY!!!!!!!!times please!!!!!!!!!!!

what have i told you about typing when drunk? lol

Times will be released TOMORROW. Dont forget. this is all just to see what server you go in. For those that did not do the pre - qual last night make sure you do one on sunday or you will not be allowed to do a qualy in your server.

Quick explination: Pre-Qualifying will determin what server you go into for the race. fastest half in server 1 .. Slowest half in server 2. each server has a 15 minute qualifying period just before the race to determin slot position for that server.

If you do not pre-qualify then your Personal Best will be taken into consideration and you will have to join the BACK of the grid for the server your PB puts you in. i say art the back because if you do not do pre-qualify then yo are not allowed to qualify in the 15 minute session before the race starts. otherwise it is unfair for those that did do a pre-qaulify.

I hope this clears a few things up.
my keyboard looks so small when i type when drunk. :P but yeah, should be fun good luck to you all and see y'all track side
Drunk at 16.39 pm ??????
Wow !!!!
drunk a 05:30 and just woke up at 15:39
This thread is closed

12th March ATC 60 Lap GP
(128 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG