The online racing simulator
Eurovision 2009
(136 posts, started )
Congratulations for NORWAY! and Iceland and all those countires who were not last...All what Finland needs is not gonna join next year's eurovisions
Quote from Kalev EST :<Lots of commentary crap>

Jah, we has more conservative approach

"Quoting [insert name here]: Thanks"

"Not a bad evening for Scandinavia, we got 1st, 2nd AND LAST!!"

"BTW I don't know if I should use toilet humour here, but I was in the loo with Alexander Rybak... I saw him putting contact lenses on, and I have to say he did it very neatly."

With 5 countries to go in the vote, Norway ~330 points, Finland 18: "I think it's now mathematically impossible for Finland to win this year..."
Congratulations Norway! Great show, sounds positive and interesting. Norway's song is really worth to be a winner. :thumbsup3
Estonia were one of the better entries. Finland, the 80's called me as they were only getting your answering machine. They want their song back . Just like 2Unlimited - rubbish musically, but in a Eurovision way it works.

Norway's singer looks like he does kids TV.

Kalev : that Estonian commentator - well, in the UK it's televised by the BBC, which people will whinge about for no reason. Graham Norton is funny, but not as offensive.
Thanks!
Hopefully we can get rid of our winner from first page newspapers now, I am so tired of him hehe!
Why don't North Pole participate in ESC? Its near scandinavia and Russia, so some fishermans from there could perfectly sing about their big fish.
/sarcasm
Btw:
Attached images
epic.jpg
Quote from TexasLTU :Why don't North Pole participate in ESC? Its near scandinavia and Russia, so some fishermans from there could perfectly sing about their big fish.
/sarcasm

Haha, it's typically Americans to belive polar bears (only to be found near north pole) walk around the streets in Norway. Told a American mate of mine that my brother was eaten by one, and he really belived it. Bitchslapped the hell out of me when I told it was a joke tho. (even if your not an american I just felt for mention it).
Quote from DevilDare :I am sorry, but as i said RAP isnt music to me.... I fail to see how some people can listen to it. But I also know those listeners say the same about Rock/Techno guys. Basically every person to himself.

There are people that have a wider view and are more open. I think you can find a good song in every genre (but in some more then others because of personal interests )
Quote from The Very End :Thanks!
Hopefully we can get rid of our winner from first page newspapers now, I am so Ctired of him hehe!

Congrats, just watched his song. I think we should send in Andre Rieu next year

Eurovision 2009
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG