The online racing simulator
Eurovision 2009
(136 posts, started )
Eurovision 2009
Your mum must be living in a parallel universe. Because if it had been on this weekend, every single news bit over here had been full of how Finland is going to win this year and how they didn't.

Or, I've successfully lived a weekend in a total isolation on the internet.
I havnt heard about eurovision neither ... Lets make this clear ... are you high?
Yes, i mean no. go youtube, watch some videos about it
isnt eurovision like normally some time at the start of the summer?
I don't know why the Brits bother every year, the public picks the lamest excuse for a singer and then we are supposed to act all horrified when we end up in the bottom quarter of the table because of blatant block voting by all the eastern european countries

and since when was Israel in Europe? Although with all the stuff going on over there at the moment one wonders if they'll be allowed to do it this year
Wasn't there already a Eurovision thread that you could have bumped?

Anyway, since it's a broadcasting union competition thingy, technically even Japan could take part.

Oh and we're losing this year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbNQnSPseA
that sucks
Of course it does, it's Eurovision. It's SUPPOSED to suck. Soulless bland Europop is one of the most disgustingly useless types of music ever conceived.
Quote from hyntty :
Oh and we're losing this year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbNQnSPseA

Really? Expect a vote from me to Finland, cos that song is amazing. To me Finland always comes up with something good, Eurovision is a pop kinda culture, and then Lordi came (which are great btw) and changed everything, rocked the stage and bought you guys a victory
Its the second saturday in may IIRC

And we're going to, ahem, win this year, as our song is written by Andrew Lloyd-Webber.......

We even had one of those shitty "Vote for your Favourite" phone/TV contests to decide who was going to sing it.

woo - go us...

And we havn't got Terry to cheer us up
Quote from Dajmin :Of course it does, it's Eurovision. It's SUPPOSED to suck. Soulless bland Europop is one of the most disgustingly useless types of music ever conceived.

don't forget the godawful European techno shite too
Quote from mookie427 :don't forget the godawful European techno shite too

Go listen to your Retards Attempting Poetry who talk about their sex life and what positions they try with their imaginary girlfriends with a crappy beat in the background....
Why don't they get Craiiiggg Daviidddd to do the Eurovision. It's always some person you've never heard of! I'd pull out of it anyway, pesky EU.
Since I don't watch TV, I don't really care about it. I don't know if Hungary had any nominates
Quote from DevilDare :Go listen to your Retards Attempting Poetry who talk about their sex life and what positions they try with their imaginary girlfriends with a crappy beat in the background....

I would never, ever listen to anything to do with rap, EVER. I hate that form of 'music' even more than Euro-techno shite. I love electronic music, but the bland, soulless crap being released is dreadful. I'm talking utter turd-piles like Scooter

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why don't they get Craiiiggg Daviidddd to do the Eurovision.

aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Quote from DevilDare :Go listen to your Retards Attempting Poetry who talk about their sex life and what positions they try with their imaginary girlfriends with a crappy beat in the background....

Oh, just noticed. This struck a chord with me as I'm a big hip-hop fan, I'm not talking the Lil wayne crap (although a couple of tunes are ok), I'm talking real rap, Tupac, Big Daddy Kane, Nas... Jay Z.. Biggie.. Talib, KRS-one etc.

I wouldn't be so quick to stereotype something you obviously know very little about.
BUMPAGE!

Since I'm extremely bored and because the Swedish TV makes such a good song preview program I'm now going to predict the furious battle for the victory.... actually bollocs, Alexander Rybak will win. No point in watching it now, we'll get back into business in a year in Oslo.

Other good songs would be Armenia (awesome btw!) or Finland (and I'm not being biased).

Epic disappointment could be Turkey.
#23 - Dmt
There are a lot of people with more talent that those pop singers.
Quote from tiagolapa :There are a lot of people with more talent that those pop singers.

That is the truth.

And the truth...is always....hard to swallow.

Eurovision 2009
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG