The online racing simulator
random and odd quotes thread
(32 posts, started )
this is just another silly thread, just think up something random and..well, dumb and post it! all of us deserve a good laugh. here's mine,

"and that faithful night, i got my degree, on eating burgers from the idiot shopping mall, north-south of the road"
heres something to quote me on

" In Before The Lock "

"China syndrome is not a physical state, stupidity is. Though that's not either, an angry mole is a physical state."
#4 - 5haz
"Guests are like fish; they begin to smell after a few days"
#5 - Migz
"Banana"
What ever u you dream about will come true, wether its getting a new job or having sex with angelina jolie
#7 - th84
"Thou shall not make retarded threads!"- Jesus Christ
Uhh..

"Because I can, and it's free."

But it's not free, so what's the point! :sadbanana
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Uhh..

"Because I can, and it's free."

But it's not free, so what's the point! :sadbanana

do you even have a job?
cause you post every minute of the day...
It's 7.55pm, I work 8.30-5.30.

Don't make such a ridiculous claim, find me posting 1440 times in one day and I'll sign my bike, my PC and give you $10,000.

Now, where's your contribution to this thread?
What time is it?..........................................ITS BANANALAMA TIME!!!!:bananalla
#12 - Osco
the one in my sig now
"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it" - Winston Churchill
"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."

-somebody, but often possibly incorrectly credited to Ernest Hemingway
from the notorious comedian Demetri martin:

" my pc once beat me at chess...

but i beat it at kickboxing "
"There are only three kind of people in this world; the ones who can count, and the ones who can't" - unknown
A computer let's you make more mistakes faster than any invetion in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila! *Mitch Ratliffe*
a comment on a video of an american car on the dragstrip, the first guy said: "it wont go fast trough a corner"

then the response was: "you know you are not going fast enough when you are still able to make a corner"

it was something like that
"A blokes view of safe sex is a padded headboard."
"Millenium Hand and Shrimp"
"I am reminded of the time a friend bought an espresso maker in Switzerland. The instructions in Italian said to wash after every use; in French they said to wash every few uses; and in German they said to wash occasionally. He figured that would all lead to similar behavior."
"i like cake"
"I like Turtles"

“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
"I'd slap you -- but shit splatters."
"We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into
prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying
to lift himself up by the handle."
Winston Churchill.

Very apt considering the state of the UK at the moment.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG