The online racing simulator
Biathlon
(13 posts, started )
Biathlon
Sorry if there is little info, but this is for the ones that saw the biathlon today. What do you think about it all? I want other people's opinion, since I don't want to listen to just norwegian point of veiw in this case.

Personally I wondering on this : Why the hell did they change the markings of the track from woman's race to men's race, making it harder for the people to see where to go? Why wouldn't the commitee first accept that there was no big gaining by this, we're speaking about 2-5 sec max. Why did they first give 1 min penalty, when they have given 30 sec penalty before?

Well, I am relifed to see that it ended well, but I canot understand anything of it. So much fishy, how they changed the course without notifying the competators (people in the event), why did the change the marking of the track to make it harder to see where to go? , why did they give 1 min penalty when they have given 30 sec before - when it afterall was 2-5 sec gain at MOST?

I am seriously starting to think Russia has ****ed up the sport completely. Bjørndal won by 4x seconds, by adding 1 min he would lose, but IMO that's bullshit due to that you canot blame him cause of bad markings that got CHANGED between the races. Russia was the first one to make a protest to the cuncil, but strange they had the only man that didn't go wrong in that sector, despite the 9 others with his group whent the wrong way. Not to mention that yesterday you could chose between those two routes, meaning they are equally fast.

As said before, this case is completely bullshit, and I never EVER are going to have respect for Russian as a sport nation, the actions they did today was beyound low, and I am surprised they don't even notice this by themself.

So, enough of my rant, if anyone else watched this, what is your point of veiw on this case?
lol
Thanks for you contributing answer :sadbanana
Get your panties out of the twist. The penalties were cleared. Björndalen won. Tool.
I thought this was a thread about AMD processors that like to have intercourse with Intels as well as their fellow AMD's.

I apologise for being slightly off-topic, but I have no idea what Biathlon was run today.
A biathlon was run today? Cool, where?

All I saw was Golf on TV. :o
Björndalen is a legend end of story, he just went flat out from the word go. He cant shoot for shit, but really fast on the ski's.

AS for the controversy, well to give the benefit of the doubt I would say that they knew they made a mistake and tried to cover....failed and have amended the majority of what was wronged.

@ S14 DRIFT - It was on one of the Eurosport channels.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Björndalen is a legend end of story

+100

BTW, does anyone else wonder why they are holding the world championship in Korea of all countries instead of in a country that actually has at least 1 good biathlete? They could have expected that no spectators will show up for the events. And they are running at stupid times for the main audience: Europeans. :S
Yeah, have asked myself the same question, why would anyone want to do anything down there? It's been a crappy arragement til now, hope it's get better if not - well, then we just proved one more thing Korea is crappy at I guess
I agree with Mackie, Björndalen is a legend and you cant say anything less than that
#11 - ekze
^^
Well today's news is that the Russians are thinking of suing Bjørndal, since they do not agree with the judgement done by the 2th court <.<
I thought from the thread title you had got two athlon chips!

Biathlon
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG